Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beasley and Haslem To Play For Puerto Rican National Team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beasley and Haslem To Play For Puerto Rican National Team?

SAN JUAN (2010 FIBA World Championship) - Puerto Rico are looking into the possibility that Miami Heat duo Michael Beasley and Udonis Haslem may have the potential to play for the national team.

Puerto Rico Basketball Federation president Carlos Beltran said to Nuevo Dia on Wednesday: "We received information, unofficially, that the two allegedly have a grandparent, possibly grandmothers, who are Puerto Ricans.

"If this information is confirmed, we are looking to see if they would be legally eligible to play for Puerto Rico."

One of Puerto Rico's most famous players, Carlos Arroyo, is the starting point guard for Miami.
    cont on link

http://turkey2010.fiba.com/pages/eng...8/article.html
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.
Working...
X