Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Andrea Will Be the Starting All Star PF

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

according to a mathletic analysis bargs will lock in an all star position, check it out

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    according to a mathletic analysis bargs will lock in an all star position, check it out
    What the hell is a mathletic analysis and what does it have to do with who the fans vote in and who the coaches vote in?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

check out wayne winston's site

Post Thanks / Like

I'm assuming he means this: http://waynewinston.com/wordpress/?p=501

If you want to prove your case it helps to actually present any evidence, not casually mention it.

Post Thanks / Like

check out wayne winston's site
    I did check out his site. I saw nothing there about Bargnani and there are several problems with your argument. Wayne Winston has as many votes for the All-Star as you or I. Who he says SHOULD be an All-Star and who is an All-Star are completely different things. Don't believe me? Read this:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wayne-..._b_454819.html

He picked Jamal Crawford, Josh Smith, Luol Deng and Lou Williams in the East, leaving off Joe Johnson, Derrick Rose, Al Horford and Paul Pierce. In the West, he selected Marc Gasol, Nene, Shawn Marion and Andre Miller instead of Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudamire, Pau Gasol and Chauncey Billups.

Apparently what he thinks and what actually happens are two different things. It's great that he thinks Shawn Marion should be an All-Star over Carmelo Anthony, but I don't ever see that happening.

Also, he seems to value defense over offense, which would pretty much screws Bargnani. Either way, though, saying that a system that has proven not to be able to forecast All-Stars says that Bargnani should be an All-Star means nothing.

Besides, I saw nothing on that site that gave me any indication that Bargnani SHOULD ever be an All-Star.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mess wrote: View Post
    I'm assuming he means this: http://waynewinston.com/wordpress/?p=501

If you want to prove your case it helps to actually present any evidence, not casually mention it.
    What are you talking about. There's a site that without a doubt proves that I am the most brilliant person in the world. Just check out this site...
    http://www.mensacanada.org/

Post Thanks / Like

I was talking to Multipaul, not you tim W.

I'm not on his side. I just like to waste my time.

http://waynewinston.com/wordpress/?p=326 is the only other page that mentions Bargnani. And neither says anything about him being an all star.

Ah, Mensa. I've always thought thay anyone intelligent enough to qualify but stupid enough to pay for it should be automatically disqualified.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mess wrote: View Post
    I was talking to Multipaul, not you tim W.

I'm not on his side. I just like to waste my time.

http://waynewinston.com/wordpress/?p=326 is the only other page that mentions Bargnani. And neither says anything about him being an all star.

Ah, Mensa. I've always thought thay anyone intelligent enough to qualify but stupid enough to pay for it should be automatically disqualified.
    I know. I was joking.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

wayne knows what we all know, his regression analysis shows all the factors which will interact to create the conditions where bargs will excel this year, if u could pro line it u should. all star andrea should be his name this year.

Post Thanks / Like

After 9 pages I still don't know whether multipaul is a cycling fan in need of a scenery change or the most intellegent 4 year old I've ever seen.

Post Thanks / Like

wayne knows what we all know, his regression analysis shows all the factors which will interact to create the conditions where bargs will excel this year, if u could pro line it u should. all star andrea should be his name this year.
    Politicians take note. A perfect example of how to say something and absolutely nothing at the same time.

Quote Jive wrote: View Post
    After 9 pages I still don't know whether multipaul is a cycling fan in need of a scenery change or the most intellegent 4 year old I've ever seen.
    Brilliant!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

ETA for Bargs all atar jerseys at Centre Sports approx 8 monthes, start saving boys!

Raptors Republic Starter Dark Knight's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What if Amare comes East? Or Boozer? Or Nowitzki?

Also I think Lee and J-Smoove are going to get some recognition this year again.
    "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Post Thanks / Like

Multipaul,

Please, please, please back up your argument with SOMETHING substantive instead of vaguely mentioning the same system as if it backs up your point when it doesn't. If you don't in your next comment you are admitting that you don't even believe your argument yourself.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

ok, if u conduct a probability analysis of the all star voting outcome Bargs is always a lock. jerseys will be 79.99, all sizes available

Post Thanks / Like

ok, if u conduct a probability analysis of the all star voting outcome Bargs is always a lock. jerseys will be 79.99, all sizes available
    You're a joke, Paul.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya, that's what I thought. I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote robito wrote: View Post
    You're a joke, Paul.
    we'll c who's laughing in feb. meet u at centre sports!

Thread Information