Bosh is worth the Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh is worth the Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont understand people questioning wheteher Bosh is worthy of a Max contract? Based on alot of the arguments I hear/see Bosh is not a leader and he is all about his numbers. If you ask me you can count on your hand the players that are leaders and put up numbers worthy of the max contract? Dwight doesnt have max money but would you question him getting max money? He is not the leader of that team. Dirk Nowitzki is he worth max money? Amare Stoudemire? We live in Canada, a great place and most players know it. But if they have to choose between the strip in Miami, broadway in New York or Molson beer chances are 9 out of 10 times were going to lose. The fact that Bosh endured last season with out asking for a trade tells me he is considering us and we should be grateful. If you want to talk about players not worthy of their contract how about 8 million dollar Jose.

This is hardly as controversial a statement now. Last year it was up for some debate but his play this year has been off the charts. BUT, he's historically had strong starts to the season,then gets injured and tails off.

Doesn't matter though, somebody will offer him max, no doubt about that.

Comment

As Arse mentioned, if you asked this last season it most certainly could be up for debate, but not this season. But considering his age and that there's still more room for improvement for him personally, guaranteed he'll get the max money whether its here or elsewhere in a sign-and-trade next summer. Only way he doesn't is if he accepts less to play on whichever team he, LeBron and Wade choose to merge with. lol

Comment

Working...
      X