Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This could be a place I could spend some time....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This could be a place I could spend some time....

Sup y'all. Forums on the RR are long overdue.

You keep it poppin', and I'll keep it poppin' and It'll just pop off.

I've posted here in the comments section and written game recaps subbing for Arse, on ocasion as "Eastcoast",and I post as "theonlyeastcoastrapsfan" on realgm. I'm also on twitter @EC_rapsfan .
    The one and only

Totally agree with you, East Coast. Long overdue. This is just another step for Raptors Republic to grow into a bigger site.

I just hope that it doesn't start attracting some of the immature types from some of the other forums. Hopefully that's what the moderators can help out with here - maintain the high quality material

Comment

True,

But still, if someone want to post a pic of some boobs before the mod cavalry is appointed, it's not like i'd never forgive them.

The more I read the front page the more I got the feeling the admins wanted to avoid people using these forums in the manner they used other existing forums, so perhaps my OP was off base? Anyway, I'm down to engage in frequent discussions here. If it happens, it happens. I don't want to appear needy and turn people away.

Cheers
      Last edited by East Coast; Wed Oct 21, 2009, 11:47 AM. Reason: ate paint chips when young
      The one and only

Comment

Good idea by RR, Arse should consider making a little help thread because I have a few questions on here. :P
        Onions baby, onions.

Comment

You might be named "The only East Coast Raptors Fan" but you are surely not. =)

Comment

Working...
          X