Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    Trust me when I say you don't want Huff
    I thought he had a pretty decent season last year, could've just been playing for a contract though. Maybe a change of scenery and coming back home to Texas would do him good.

Will you be making the trip to Buffalo for week 2 vs Raiders? I'll be there with about 10-15 of us in a mini Black Hole! Hopefully this lockout doesn't force any cancellations, cause week 2 and 4 are first to go I believe...

Comment

• It might not matter this year because the league wants a 18 game regular season. If they lose a few in the first season of a new CBA I don't think it's a big deal... For the record, I hope the league doesn't get the 18 game season through. It ruins all the historical records. I like stats.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        I thought he had a pretty decent season last year, could've just been playing for a contract though. Maybe a change of scenery and coming back home to Texas would do him good.

Will you be making the trip to Buffalo for week 2 vs Raiders? I'll be there with about 10-15 of us in a mini Black Hole! Hopefully this lockout doesn't force any cancellations, cause week 2 and 4 are first to go I believe...
        huff has his moments, but is way, way too soft. he can't tackle to save his life. just watch the game against the texans when all 3 of their backs ran him over at one point.

so you're a raiders fan? i'm considering going, but i'll be at the one at lambeau for sure. my wifes family is a bunch of retarded packer fans so we're going to make a road-trip out of it and hit up chicago.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          huff has his moments, but is way, way too soft. he can't tackle to save his life. just watch the game against the texans when all 3 of their backs ran him over at one point.

so you're a raiders fan? i'm considering going, but i'll be at the one at lambeau for sure. my wifes family is a bunch of retarded packer fans so we're going to make a road-trip out of it and hit up chicago.
          Nah, I'm going more for a fun trip and to support my buddies' teams'. I'll likely end up wearing my Cowboys gear and let the Bills fans try to heckle me. Though if I ever wear another jersey aside from Dallas, it's always a Raiders jersey. Mainly for the colors.

My main goal this season is to make it to the Bills vs Cowboys game down in Big D in early November. We went to the game 8 years ago down there, took a greyhound... Never again! 37 hours to get there, was in Big D for about 36 hours, then 36 1/2 hours back on the bus. You don't get to sleep on those buses either, cause you're changing buses every 2 hours or so. We're looking at about $1200-$1500 for only a 3 day trip by plane though, which I don't think is worth it so it may not happen this time around.

Comment

• Ouch.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post

Ouch.
              wow o.o
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• the funny thing is you could flick buck pierce and he'd be out for 3 weeks.

yet, he got up rather quickly after that hit.

btw

#catch of the century

2:15

http://ticats.ca/video/index/id/20327
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Going to the raiders game in GB this weekend. Hope I don't get mugged.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• a lot of action this offseason already. more than a few coaches stepped down or we're relieved. that tampering thing between stamps and argos. tHe argos aqcuire ricky ray, and roughriders finally get their man.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• So, how you feeling today Apollo?

Comment

• I had both upsets and went 4-0 this past weekend. god damn, should have bet.

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                          So, how you feeling today Apollo?
                          Shocked and cheering for a Ravens/49ers Super Bowl.

Comment

• i'm thinking ravens/giants.

Comment

• apollo wrote: View Post
                              shocked and cheering for a ravens/49ers super bowl.
                              boooooooo!!!!!!

Comment

• Just as long as the Ravens make it, that's all I care about. I know Doc feels that way about his Giants.

Comment

Working...
                                X