X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ma ck North wrote: View Post
    I'm going to assume that's for fantasy reasons? 😲😊
    Right you are 👍💰
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• You have to wonder if Murray can handle this workload all season. Not a specific knock on him or the Cowboys, but that is a lot of carries for one man to have, week in, week out. Lots of pounding on the body.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• No one has ever carried the rock at his pace for an entire season. The only guy who came close, Larry Johnson, and he ended up going down a steep downward spiral immediately after his huge usage year.

Murray won't be out there for the playoffs if this continues, that's my guess.

Comment

• With the Eagles keeping pace, they can't even think about messing with the winning formula or they might end up chasing Philly down the stretch.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• It doesn't help when your moronic backup RB is getting arrested for shoplifting underwear and cologne. "Guilty Black" Gucci cologne. LMAO

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...ed-shoplifting

Comment

• My prediction is that Goodell will award this man a medal but then following a day of being ridiculed by the media, he will reverse course and suspend Randle for life, along five generations of Randles.

Axel wrote: View Post
              With the Eagles keeping pace, they can't even think about messing with the winning formula or they might end up chasing Philly down the stretch.
              And if he gets hurt they're probably F'd. This is the 'boys, come on, you know he's getting hurt soon.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                And if he gets hurt they're probably F'd. This is the 'boys, come on, you know he's getting hurt soon.
                Since it's the 'boys, all bad things must be Romo's fault. So Murray will blow out a knee because Romo will screw up the handoff or something.

Comment

• Sounds about right.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Man he's not getting hurt, the guy is made of titanium.

In any case, I hear Romos got a pretty good 40 time :P
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Seahawks. Haha.

Comment

• Broncos -5.5 & over anyone?

Comment

• 9ers outright. I think???? lol I have a 9ers fan coming over and I placed a small wager on the moneyline.

Comment

• Just gonna enjoy this 6-1 start.

DeMarco Murray, heck of a campaign so far! First player in NFL history to begin the season with 7 straight 100 yard rushing games.

Another week to enjoy without the chirping

Comment

• mack north wrote: View Post
                              9ers outright. I think???? Lol i have a 9ers fan coming over and i placed a small wager on the moneyline.
                              f u

Comment

• Boldin! Hahaha

Peyton Manning. 509. Legend
                                Last edited by rocwell; Sun Oct 19, 2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X