Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Buffalo is the most undisciplined team in the league and will once again lead the league in only one category....yards penalized..... until Rex is fired and the Bills begin another rebuild under a new GM and coach. They are the Knicks of the NFL.

If the Bills lose this game.... The Rex watch begins in earnest on Friday morning... Its not the loss itself...Its how they lose them.

They seem utterly incapable and unprepared on offense. They don't utilize their playmakers at all. They rarely throw to Watkins and when they call plays for McCoy they have him running east west rather than north south sets. They take the worst penalties at the most inopportune times on both offense and defense.
      They fired Roman, seemingly the only effective coach on staff. When their fall guy is the only coach getting results you know the end is near. I don't know what sort of bullshit story he told the press but Roman is gone because he can't fire himself or his brother. They're going to begin the season 0-4 in the first month.

Comment

• My Seahawks winning it all this year. Guaran-damn-teed.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          My Seahawks winning it all this year. Guaran-damn-teed.

Comment

• The Browns are on fire

Comment

• The NFL Thread

rocwell wrote: View Post
              The Browns are on fire
              Trust in Cleveland to fuck it up. Lots of time left in the game.

(Edit - extra point blocked and returned for 2 points by Baltimore. Only against Cleveland.)
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Fricking Ezekiel. I love you.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Trust in Cleveland to fuck it up. Lots of time left in the game.

(Edit - extra point blocked and returned for 2 points by Baltimore. Only against Cleveland.)
                  And now McCown is Questionable to return from a shoulder injury.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

And now McCown is Questionable to return from a shoulder injury.
                    what happened ?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      what happened ?
                      Left shoulder injury (non throwing). As far as I can tell (I didn't see anything) he went to the locker room from the bench and the injury was playable until the drive ended. He's taken some hits.

Comment

Left shoulder injury (non throwing). As far as I can tell (I didn't see anything) he went to the locker room from the bench and the injury was playable until the drive ended. He's taken some hits.
                        Soo.. the Browns are using their 3rd string QB in the first quarter of Week 2. Nice.

Comment

• The NFL Thread

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Soo.. the Browns are using their 3rd string QB in the first quarter of Week 2. Nice.
                          Rookie QB at that. Although technically he won't take the field until the 2nd Quarter since the Ravens drive ended the first.

Edit - looks like McCown will take the field instead.
                          Last edited by Axel; Sun Sep 18, 2016, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Cleveland's 20-0 lead now just stands at 20-19 early in the 3rd because Cleveland.

Comment

Cleveland's 20-0 lead now just stands at 20-19 early in the 3rd because Cleveland.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                He doesn't play for the Browns but if he did, he'd probably tear an ACL on his first snap. #BrownsFootball

Comment

Working...
                                X