Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    And thats all she wrote.

Make a few shekels did you Rocwell? Well done.

That was actually a good football game.
    Shekels?

Bendit wrote: View Post
    And thats all she wrote.

Make a few shekels did you Rocwell? Well done.

That was actually a good football game.
    Actually, it has been a very profitable Super Bowl for me. I usually suck when it comes to NFL fun bets.

..Bit weird, didn't see Cam smile since.. I don't remember. He looked a step slow all night long. Panthers play calling really disappointed me. Congrats to Peyton, storybook ending for him.. OR NOT? He's too old to play, right??

Comment

• Peyton is going to "drink a lot of Budweiser tonight." How much did he earn for these words I wonder?

Comment

• Wow, what a way to ride off into the sunset. I'm happy for Manning, he deserves to finish like this.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Wow, what a way to ride off into the sunset. I'm happy for Manning, he deserves to finish like this.
          Yes. But I hope they dont find any HGH connection to him. His wife ...thats another question

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Shekels?

Actually, it has been a very profitable Super Bowl for me. I usually suck when it comes to NFL fun bets.

..Bit weird, didn't see Cam smile since.. I don't remember. He looked a step slow all night long. Panthers play calling really disappointed me. Congrats to Peyton, storybook ending for him.. OR NOT? He's too old to play, right??
            Play on words. Used to be that there were many Jewish bookies in London and friends would use that term for their bets.

Yes, Cam had nothing to smile about. Denver did to him what the Panthers did to the Patriots.

Comment

• Cam was praised for his ability to scramble but Denver's defence was so good they set a Super Bowl record at getting to the QB.

I think Carolina will be poised again next year to rumble through. It is tough to get to the Super Bowl in consecutive years however.

Comment

• He either bet on the Panthers, or this is Eli's happy face.

Comment

• It could be gas.

Comment

• Shady McCoy and his wing man brutally dropped the smack down on three off duty police officers:

Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy and former NFL running back Curtis Brinkley were involved in an altercation with three off-duty Philadelphia police officers at an Old City nightclub this weekend, according to a police report obtained by CSNPhilly.com. The incident occurred at Recess around 2:45 a.m. Sunday, according to the report.

The report states that officers Darnell Jessie, Roland Butler and Sergeant Daniel Ayers purchased four bottles of champagne that evening. When Butler “moved to another location with his bottle,” former Pitt football player Tamarcus Porter “approached him and tried to pull the bottle from his hand.” According to the report, “an argument ensued as to the ownership of the bottle,” at which point McCoy, Brinkley and Christopher Henderson “assisted [Porter].” During the ensuing altercation, according to the report, Butler was knocked to the ground and “punched, kicked and stomped about his body and head multiple times.”

A law enforcement official told CSNPhilly.com that two of the officers suffered broken ribs. According to the report, Butler transported himself to Delaware County Memorial Hospital, where he was treated for a laceration to his right eye, a broken nose, broken ribs and a sprained thumb. Jessie was admitted to Hahnemann Hospital where he received stitches over his left eye and treatment for a possible skull fracture.
                    http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...on-duty-police

Seemingly again and again it's proven that nothing good happens after midnight at a club when you're a pro athlete. You have to think they're gonna come after these two really aggressively being that off duty police officers were severely beaten.

Comment

Shady McCoy and his wing man brutally dropped the smack down on three off duty police officers:

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...on-duty-police

Seemingly again and again it's proven that nothing good happens after midnight at a club when you're a pro athlete. You have to think they're gonna come after these two really aggressively being that off duty police officers were severely beaten.
                      What a strange story. There has to be more to it. And what were the cops celebrating with 4 bottles of champagne? Who was going to be the designated driver I wonder?

Comment

• Hey, just because they're cops doesn't mean they aren't allowed to go out and get a little wild. Their DD was probably the same one as most of us use: a taxi cab driver. Just a guess.

Comment

Hey, just because they're cops doesn't mean they aren't allowed to go out and get a little wild. Their DD was probably the same one as most of us use: a taxi cab driver. Just a guess.
                          True...but like you noted rightly ...nothing good happens at 2.45 in the morning in a club and still ordering champagne. I think these days in a large American city this is dicey and applies as much to pro athletes as it does to off duty cops imo. At least there doesnt seem to be a racial component to the altercation (the cops it seems are african american as well....else there would be a whole different dimension to the melee.

Comment

• Few guys got into a fight, meh. Bit weird cuz they fought over fucking champagne bottle, but yeah.. Nothing good happens after midnight.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                              True...but like you noted rightly ...nothing good happens at 2.45 in the morning in a club and still ordering champagne. I think these days in a large American city this is dicey and applies as much to pro athletes as it does to off duty cops imo. At least there doesnt seem to be a racial component to the altercation (the cops it seems are african american as well....else there would be a whole different dimension to the melee.
                              Most of us can be out at a club at 2:45AM and not have it result in somebody going to the hospital with a fractured skull. I think pro athletes draw added attention because of fame and fortune.

That being said, not much is happening at clubs at 2:45AM. If you're really the man, shouldn't you have long since raced to the end zone for the clutch game winning score? And if that's not the objective, dude, what the hell are you doing at the club at 2:45AM in the morning?

Comment

• So McCoy is being accused of assaulting an officer and they're getting arrest warrants. It might be a difficult off season for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X