Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Raiders still have so many needs, they could go any of 5 players and wouldn't be the wrong pick (unlike years past).
    they do but run D isn't really one of them
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Spygate 2

https://twitter.com/Keenan_Slusher/s...694912/photo/1

Comment

• Conflicting reports but still, draft day is tomorrow:

"The Cleveland Browns have offered two first-round picks to the Tennessee Titans for the No. 2 pick in the NFL draft, which the Browns would use to draft Marcus Mariota, reports ESPN's Pat McManamon.

Cleveland owns the No. 12 and No. 19 pick in the upcoming draft, the latter of which came via the Buffalo Bills.

A source from the Titans told ESPN's Paul Kuharsky that the Browns have not made an offer for the No. 2 pick and a source close to the Browns told Kuharsky that there have not been substantive​ talks with Tennessee. "

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/04/29/cle...tans-nfl-draft
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• They should toss in Johnny Football.

Comment

• So...

PLEASE BUCS

DO NOT DRAFT WINSTON THANK YOU.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Mr. Football Guru himself, Jon Gruden, thinks Mariota is not only the best QB in the draft but the best player.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Mr. Football Guru himself, Jon Gruden, thinks Mariota is not only the best QB in the draft but the best player.
                I've seen a few ranks that have Mariota above Winston. Winston is drawing the Jay Cutler comp, while Mariota is drawing Aaron Rodgers.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Something totally obscure, NFL fan base ranking by grammar mistakes

http://www.wsj.com/articles/washingt...ing-1430252386

Comment

I've seen a few ranks that have Mariota above Winston. Winston is drawing the Jay Cutler comp, while Mariota is drawing Aaron Rodgers.
                    I've changed my mind about him over the past few weeks due to what a lot of bright minds have been saying.

Axel wrote: View Post
                    Something totally obscure, NFL fan base ranking by grammar mistakes

http://www.wsj.com/articles/washingt...ing-1430252386
                    If you're an NFC North fan who does not cheer for the Vikings then a career in professional writing may be something to consider.

Comment

I've changed my mind about him over the past few weeks due to what a lot of bright minds have been saying.
                      Does it trade your mind on the Rivers to Tennessee for #2 trade rumour then?

Comment

• SI Expert Mock
                        http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/04/29/201...1-expert-picks

All have Winston, Mariota as 1-2.

All have Beasley to the Jets at 6.

Otherwise, not a lot of consensus.

Comment

Does it trade your mind on the Rivers to Tennessee for #2 trade rumour then?
                          That rumor has been shot down. Rivers is working on an extension. This perhaps was all ploy to get the Chargers to the table for a fat contract extension.

Axel wrote: View Post
                          SI Expert Mock
                          http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/04/29/201...1-expert-picks

All have Winston, Mariota as 1-2.

All have Beasley to the Jets at 6.

Otherwise, not a lot of consensus.
                          How much does it turn things upside down if Mariota goes first? I mean there are a lot of teams trying to trade up to #2 to get Mariota. If Winston is on the board is that pick suddenly MORE valuable? Hmmm...

Comment

That rumor has been shot down. Rivers is working on an extension. This perhaps was all ploy to get the Chargers to the table for a fat contract extension.

How much does it turn things upside down if Mariota goes first? I mean there are a lot of teams trying to trade up to #2 to get Mariota. If Winston is on the board is that pick suddenly MORE valuable? Hmmm...
                            Think it depends on what each team thinks of each prospect. I mean, despite Mariota getting a lot of rankings higher, Winston still expected to go #1. I don't see it dramatically changing who is interesting in making a deal, but might suddenly change the value of the offers from those teams.

Regardless of whether the rumour is dead, would you do the deal?

Comment

• I like Mariotta way better than Winston

want raiders to take either cooper or beasley
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                I like Mariotta way better than Winston

want raiders to take either cooper or beasley
                                I think you are going to be mad Ceez, cause alsmot everything I have seen seems to be pointing to Leonard Williams to the Raiders at #4.

Comment

Working...
                                X