Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's back
    Last edited by rocwell; Tue Nov 17, 2015, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

He's back
      At least my road trip to the armpit of 'Merica won't be a total loss! I won't have to see Cassel or Weeden with their brutal short dump throws.

And now Dez can start getting some stats so that I can get into playoffs and win my fantasy league!

WOOO HOOOOO!

Comment

• wtf Romo

Comment

• And I thought this game could not get worse for Romo.. dude is going back to the locker room after that sack by Davis. He just can't catch a break.

EDIT: Clavicle injury again.. will not return
          Last edited by rocwell; Thu Nov 26, 2015, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Romophobic

Romo said it felt the same as his last injury. He's probably done for the season. Mack must be developing some strong Romophobia.

Comment

• Comment

• The Packers couldn't get anything going at home the night they honor Favre. I know what people will say, they'll freak out but the conditions were poor and the Bears had a couple fortunate breaks. It was a night where a dominate run game could control the outcome. Neither had it and so the result was a boring, sloppy, disappointing game. The highlight was Starr coming out to embrace Favre at a time in his life where most may have trouble finding the courage and strength to get out of bed. It was for certain a wonderful moment.

Comment

• So it's official about Romo:

CT scans confirmed hairline fracture in left collarbone. Poor guy.

Comment

• http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015...layers-meeting

Packers Players Only meeting:

“I don’t think Aaron Rodgers was too happy with the preparation schedule of some of the young players on this team. A few too many video games being played and not enough homework.”
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• He's been getting hit too much. If you watch him manage the pocket and you understand his elusiveness then that's telling about how bad some of the guys are right now at getting open and how some guys on the line aren't doing enough. He got smoked really hard once or twice.

Comment

• At least I have the Raptors. They wont let me down...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          At least I have the Raptors. They wont let me down...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Haha Spanky!

Comment

• Bengals' D or Kansas' D for this Sunday?!

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2...be&app=desktop

Comment

Working...
                                X