No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BK, after today's 24-0 shutout by Dallas I think Philly is going nowhere in the playoffs. The Packers are the hottest team in the NFC right now. I don't want to be a homer but I am giving them as much a chance as the Saints and Vikings. Call the Packers a dark horse. The Cowboys looked impressive today but they've been far to inconsistent. They have the talent though...

My playoffs rankings:
    1. Vikings
    2. Packers
    3. Saints
    4. Cowbody
    5. Eagles
    6. Cardinals

One final note. The Saints didn't play their starters and now they have a bye week... This decision not to play them today could come around to bite them. That's two weeks off. That's a long time and could mess with their rhythm.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      BK, after today's 24-0 shutout by Dallas I think Philly is going nowhere in the playoffs. The Packers are the hottest team in the NFC right now. I don't want to be a homer but I am giving them as much a chance as the Saints and Vikings. Call the Packers a dark horse. The Cowboys looked impressive today but they've been far to inconsistent. They have the talent though...

My playoffs rankings:
      1. Vikings
      2. Packers
      3. Saints
      4. Cowbody
      5. Eagles
      6. Cardinals

One final note. The Saints didn't play their starters and now they have a bye week... This decision not to play them today could come around to bite them. That's two weeks off. That's a long time and could mess with their rhythm.
      The Packers look solid, They have top 5 D, Top 5 QB, and a decent run game. Still the Cards are the most unpredictable teams in the NFL, I would hate to play them. I might sound even like a bigger homer but I feel my eagles can beat the cowboys (not likely), hopefully Andy Reid and Shawn Mcdermit (sp?) can right this team. I will tell you one thing don't be surprised to see the Vikings and Saints go one and done.

Comment

The Packer played the Cards on Sunday and dominated them on both sides of the ball. Bring'em on.

I'm with you on the Saints. Two weeks off for their starters will spell their doom in my mind. They're going to end up catching a hot team and they're not going to get the advantage of an extra week of game planning because they won't know who the plan for.

One more thought too. I am hoping the Packers get the Vikings in round two. They beat the Pack twice this year but it was while they had major injuries and issues with the O-line. The Packers of right now going into this wild card game are far better than the Packers the Vikings saw. I want payback.
        Last edited by Apollo; Tue Jan 5, 2010, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Wow did anybody watch last nights game between the Packers/Cardinals...really entertaining game! All offense and no D. I was hoping for the Packers to move on but oh well, still a great game. Apollo your boy Rodgers was on point, Warner was just better man. That has got to be one of the best QB performances I have seen in the playoffs in years man.

Comment

I watched it. Aaron Rodger and the offense did everything humanly possible to keep the team in that game. Standing applause for Kurt Warner, he just finished off one for the history books.

Comment

i got arizona and minnesota in nfc champ. and indy and super chargers in afc and i got peyton facing off against favre in a clash of two of the best qb's to ever play the game in the SB.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

My pics to make it on are:

NFC championship-Minny vs. NO

AFC championship-Indy vs. NYC

Superbowl-Minny vs. Indy-which should be absolutely epic

Champs-Favre will get one more ring before he retires

BTW welcome RRF LBF!

Comment

The Vikings are totally killing the Cowboys... Its tough to see Favre in a Vikings uniform.

Comment

The Vikings are totally killing the Cowboys... Its tough to see Favre in a Vikings uniform.
                    I'm a Cowboy's fan so it's a little tough to watch the Vikings dominate like this. It was expected but still...on the other hand I hope to see Favre win another ring-he's one of the GOAT's so it would be nice to see him end his career with a bang.

Comment

Looking forward to my Saints playing the Vikes next week. I can't wait.

Comment

34-3!!! Really!Wow...I didn't think it would be this bad. SMH

Comment

Hmmm, Saints vs Vikes and Colts vs Chargers

No matter the outcomes, should be an exciting Super Bowl this year!!!

EDIT: Thats right, I'm calling a Charger win over New York tonight!
                          Last edited by Dark Knight; Sun Jan 17, 2010, 10:31 PM.
                          "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

Colts over Saints in the Super Bowl. Old fart Favre is going to get put down by Brees.

Comment

I hope Favre seriously retires and never comes back. His retiring thing is getting old. I don't care what it takes to do this, I just hope it happens
                              Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

I need to admit something, I've never taken more pleasure in watching a QB throw a pick than when I witnessed Brett Favre throw across body on his back foot at the end of the 4th quarter. All he had to do was run it up field ten years, which he had room to do so, and he would have set his kicker up from the game winning field goal. Instead he completely blew it, just like he did with his last pass as a Packer in the NFC championship game of a couple years ago. It was sweet this time. Favre should have retired after the fourth or fifth time he decided too in that summer the Packers named Aaron Rogers their new starting QB. Instead he's gone on to have a disappointing season in NYC and a total debacle this season in the NFC Championship game on the level of his final pass as a Packer. I hate the Vikings and I will enjoy watching Favre falter as long as he wears that jersey.

Colts over Saints.

Comment

Working...
                                X