Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Weird News Thread

Man Claims Cow Seduced Him For Sex - Link

An 18-year-old Indonesian man says he was seduced by a cow, and that's why he was having sex with it.

A neighbour caught Gusti Ngurah Alit allegedly wooing the farm animal on Sunday, the village chief on the resort island of Bali said, the Times newspaper in Johannesburg, South Africa reported Friday.
    "He was caught by one of the residents standing naked while holding the back of the cow," village chief Embang Ida Bagus Legawa said in the newspaper.

Alit said he didn't see an animal, he saw a beautiful young woman.

"She called my name and seduced me, so I had sex with her," the man told the newspaper.

Alit underwent a cleansing ritual. The village chief gave the owner of the cow the equivalent of $562.

The cow was reportedly drowned in the sea to rid the village of bad luck.
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Jun 14, 2010, 08:34 AM.
    RR OG

Nice bit of news to read early in the morning. WHOA!

Comment

Weird, the exact same thing happened to me a few years ago. I wonder if it was the same cow.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

World Cup Weather Report

http://www.thestar.com/sports/soccer...-reporter?bn=1

The game-time temperature didn’t quite dip under freezing, which would have been a World Cup first. It bottomed out at 2 C. But with the wind whipping through Ellis Park, a grim concrete pile in the middle of downtown Jo’burg’s mean streets, it felt like minus-4 C...

Well, how much worse can it get? What’s that? Much, much worse? Great. Tuesday’s forecast for Friday’s England-Algeria match in Cape Town was that it will be played in the snow. Snow.
        RR OG

Comment

Toddler Turns To Beer, Cigarettes After Car Crash

LINK

A three-year-old from China is the latest child to hit the world spotlight for smoking, but this little girl also easily downs three beers a day.

The mother of Ya Wen says her daughter's personality changed after she was hit by a speeding van last year. The little girl was in a coma for five days and suffered severe injuries, the U.K.'s Daily Mail reports.

The girl's mother, Gao, said when her daughter awoke, she started acting like an adult and she caught the child with her father's cigarettes in the washroom. At first the little girl stole them, but now she gets them on credit from a local store.

As for the beer, "three glasses of beer is no problem to her," the mother said. "She likes drinking."

The mother said her daughter also only wants to wear boys clothes, and if her parents buy her clothing for girls, she cries in protest, the newspaper said.

This story comes just a couple of weeks after the world was introduced to two-year-old Ardi Rizal from Indonesia, who has been smoking since he was 18 months.

His habit was caught on video and posted to YouTube. The video showed him happily blowing smoke rings and enjoying himself, puffing away.

Media reports said he smoked as many as 40 cigarettes a day.

The Daily Mail reported Rizal is now down to just 15 cigarettes a day and officials in Indonesia have offered to buy the family a car if he quits all together.
          RR OG

Comment

Man arrested for 'hunting' Bin Laden

CHITRAL, Pakistan - Pakistan detained an American armed with a dagger, a pistol and night vision goggles for allegedly trying to sneak into Afghanistan to hunt and kill al Qaeda head Osama bin Laden, police said on Tuesday.
            To read more, click here: LINK
            RR OG

Comment

Genius Tries Trading Weed for iPad on Craiglist, Fails

Send me a PM if you have an OZ of kind bud to sell and can meet me at the corner of Dundas & Simcoe (lol!) in an hour.

ot all stoners are capable of selling and distributing drugs. There's a reason for that. To be a dealer, you have to know how to get your product into the market while remaining elusive to the fuzz.

Stoners, on the other hand, get high too often to actually think this process through.

Take Jacob Walker, for instance. He probably thought trading his iPod touch with his supply of dank for an iPad on Craigslist was the best plan he had all week. Too bad he got busted.

When the Gilbert Police Department of Arizona saw Walker's ad accompanied with an actual image of his weed, they instantly set up a trap.

An undercover detective set up a meeting with Walker on Wednesday and quickly busted the 20-year-old after being presented with marijuana. Must have been like watching a mosquito fly itself into a bug zapper.
              Want to see the actual Craigslist ad? Click here - LINK
              RR OG

Comment

10-year-old boy sets world record by donning 215 pairs of underwear

The Guiness Book of World Records is littered with some incredible human feats. Men pulling planes with their teeth and people holding their breath for long periods of time just to name a few. There’s also a portion of the record books that’s borderline absurd. Things like largest containers of body cream, strongest vaginas, people eating cockroaches and now, donning a ridiculous amount of underwear.

Please meet 10-year-old Jack Singer and his amazingly weird parents. For Jack’s 10th birthday, he wanted to break the record of wearing 200 pairs of underwear. For good measure, good ol Jack threw on 215. I’m thinking the record will be safe for quite some time.

In the Singers’ family defense, they did ask for donations instead of birthday gifts. The donations were for a Marine who was injured in the Iraq war. I just hope the whitey tighties weren’t part of the donation for the veteran. I can’t imagine 215 pairs of boys’ underwear is something he finds enjoyable. That is, unless he’s an active member of NAMBLA. Where’s Chris Hansen when you need him?
                Click HERE to watch the video. (Yes, there's a video!)
                RR OG

Comment

Double exposure for sailor in B.C.

By QMI Agency

It may have been his desire to get a tan, it could have been the booze, but a sailor from France recently took off all his clothes in Victoria, B.C. - twice.

About 8,000 sailors from all over the world were in the city last weekend for the International Fleet Review. Police reported few problems, but they did get called to a local hotel after a "drunken French mariner" removed all of his clothes in the lobby, the Victoria Police Department's operations blog reported.

Shore patrol and military police helped the man get his clothes back on and took him to the base.

"As a testament to the beautiful weather we enjoyed over the weekend of this International Fleet Review the sailor promptly removed all of his clothes again while in the queue to return to his ship. Unfortunately owing to his level of intoxication and enjoyment of the weather he failed to notice that the person in line behind him was the captain of his ship," the blog reported.
                  'Drowning victim' watches cops look for him

By QMI Agency

Police in Tennessee are still deciding if they should charge a man after rescuers searched for him for three hours because he was thought to have drowned, only to find out later he had been watching rescue efforts from a bar.

On Sunday, a man jumped into the Tennessee River from the town of Decatur.

Witnesses saw the man go in, but didn't see him resurface, so they called police, the Decatur Daily newspaper reported.

Rescue crews were called and they searched the water for three hours.

Meanwhile, police said, the man was sitting at the Hard Dock Cafe and watched the rescue efforts. The man later swam back across the river to go home.

Police received a phone call about a wet man matching the missing man's description walking down the street. Police allege the man may have made the call himself.

One man involved with the rescue told the newspaper a lot of people who helped look for the man were mad and felt like they'd wasted their time

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNew.../14424276.html
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Sounds like the story with "Toddler Turns To Beer, Cigarettes After Car Crash" is the reincarnation John Belushi.

Comment

That three year old who smokes/drinks story came out right after the 2 yr old who smokes 2 packs of cigarettes a day story came out.. Coincidence?

'Urkel' Investigated for Allegedly Smacking Baby Mama | TMZ.com

Sources familiar with the police report tell us ... the alleged victim claims White allegedly punched her in one of her breast implants while they were driving on Pacific Coast Highway two weeks ago, with an infant in the car. We're told, she claims when they got home White allegedly slapped her, and pushed her into a toilet so hard it broke the tank.

Sources connected with White's baby mama, Bridget Hardy, tell TMZ Hardy is in fact the alleged victim. We're told she did not report any injuries.

The alleged victim filed a report with the LAPD Tuesday. The investigation is ongoing.

A rep for Jaleel tells TMZ, "There was absolutely no battery ... no abuse ... and the incident never happened."

The rep continues, "This is just a ploy in an ongoing custody battle over their young daughter to tarnish his name."

Read More: http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/08/jaleel...#ixzz0tES6bljW

Comment

^^ Urkel finally had enough of Laura.

Comment

FRASQUIA, Bolivia -- If Bolivia's public records are correct, Carmelo Flores Laura is the oldest living person ever documented.

They say he turned 123 a month ago.

The native Aymara lives in a straw-roofed dirt-floor hut in an isolated hamlet near Lake Titicaca at 13,100 feet (4,000 meters), is illiterate, speaks no Spanish and has no teeth.

He walks without a cane and doesn't wear glasses. And though he speaks Aymara with a firm voice, one must talk into his ear to be heard.

"I see a bit dimly. I had good vision before. But I saw you coming," he tells Associated Press journalists who visit after a local TV report touts him as the world's oldest person.
                          http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ref=weird-news

This man has lived through A LOT
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF you are the biggest troll on this forum hands down lol

Comment

That cow had the nicest eyes.

Comment

Working...
                              X