No announcement yet.

Final: Toronto Raptors 103 - Boston Celtics 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Pops was picked up for this energy. I've seen more energy exuded at a seniors lawnbowling match. Come'on Pops.

Comment

Someone pinch me because I'm amazed that we're tied with the Celtics right now.

Comment

Are we seriously winning? LOL

I'm wondering if I can have my fantasy draft pick because Andrea is back to the Bargnani of old. Invisible and irritating to watch right now.

Comment

Get a damn rebound guys.

Comment

I'm currently throwing darts at my Bargnani poster.

Comment

DeMar has to stop admiring his shots and follow them.

Comment

The wheels are a little loose right now. Hopefully we can tighten them before they come off.

Comment

Why are guys like Amir and Wright trying to create on offence?

Comment

Perkins is beast. We need a Perkins. Hell, I'd take Sam Perkins at 48 years old right about now.

Comment

*sigh*

Comment

Rasheed = nail in coffin

Comment

Just tuned in during the third quarter ... Raptors go from a 61-59 lead with about 9 minutes left in the period to down 17 with a minute left in the period. Lack of fight again, like the Charlotte game.

Nice little semi-response with the 5-0 run but that Sheed triple is a painful shot to concede right at the end of the quarter.

** That double team on Perkins (Perkins?) off the entry pass from Daniels, where Daniels cuts and his man decides to double, leaving Daniels wide open entering the middle of the paint, pass, layup. That was very annoying.
                          nbaroundtable

Comment

Holy shit ... was Bosh ever posterized by Pierce. WOW

Comment

Its sad when your coach is the only one fighting for your team. Where the hell are the players to stand up for Bosh?

Comment

Nice post up by Daniels along the baseline on Jarrett Jack. He just shot over the top of the much smaller Jack.

Daniels would look really good as the starting two guard on the Raptors.
                                nbaroundtable

Comment

Working...
                                X