Final: Toronto Raptors 103 - Boston Celtics 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave wrote: View Post
    ** That double team on Perkins (Perkins?) off the entry pass from Daniels, where Daniels cuts and his man decides to double, leaving Daniels wide open entering the middle of the paint, pass, layup. That was very annoying.
    It's because there's no communication out there. It's been like this all season long.

Comment

Daniels would look really good as the starting two guard on the Raptors.
      Teenwolf would look great as our starting SG right now Dave.

Comment

Who wants to see Rasho starting over Bargnani? I do, I do.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          Who wants to see Rasho starting over Bargnani? I do, I do.
          I'd rather see Amir start and have Bosh shift to center ... but I'd be happy with Rasho starting too. Second choice.

Tough choice between Reggie and Bargnani for the third choice option. Have to ponder that one.
          nbaroundtable

Comment

Celtics tie their season high for points in the paint with 60. That's 60 out of out of a total of 101. Three fifths of their scores have come inside the paint.

Another 9 points at the free throw line. 18 more from three point range ... only 14 points on two point jump shots (least efficient shot).

Good to know the Raptors defense is forcing contested two point jump shots!
            nbaroundtable

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              Daniels would look really good as the starting two guard on the Raptors.
              Teenwolf would look great as our starting SG right now Dave.
              Daniels was one of the guys, the main one actually, that I wanted the Raptors to sign instead of Jarrett Jack. I wanted BC to try and split the MLE between himself and Flip Murray (wanted both on two-year deals). Then re-sign Delfino (also a two-year deal).

* Hedo + Daniels + Delfino + DeRozan as the main wing rotation.
              * Jose + Flip as the guard combo

Anyway, the Raptors probably couldn't have gotten Daniels if even if BC did indeed want him. Appearantly, Daniels turned down more money elsewhere in order to sign with Boston and play for a contender.

Edit: Sorry, change that one-year deal to two years. Bad memory. Two years because then Reggie Evans + Marcus Banks contracts would have expired. Leaving the Raps with some very useful cap flexibility heading into that offseason.
              Last edited by Dave; Fri Nov 27, 2009, 10:49 PM.
              nbaroundtable

Comment

Tough choice between Reggie and Bargnani for the third choice option. Have to ponder that one.
                I'm with you Dave. I don't think I've ever been this frustrated in Andrea than I have over this past week. He's playing like his cashed it in. No grit, no energy. Depressing.

Comment

I'm also very happy to see that Triano has bench Bargnani for the entire 4th quarter. Well done Jay.

Comment

Working...
                  X