Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think M. Banks is going to be traded tomorrow for a 2nd round pick on 2016.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

July 1st players "become" free agents. It's kind of pointless because they can't sign with any team until the 10th.

Comment

I heard this too- from a very good source. There is a deal in the pipeline. Im frantically working the phones trying to get the scoop.
        hit me in my inbox: phdsteve@gmail.com and don't forget to check out my weekly Wednesday Podcast: [I]The Doctor is In[I] right here at raptorsrepublic.com

Comment

phdsteve wrote: View Post
          I heard this too- from a very good source. There is a deal in the pipeline. Im frantically working the phones trying to get the scoop.
          working the phones calling who?

unnamed sources.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

for sure! I have a call in to a "very important person" as we speak.

sometimes, you get the scoop- and sometimes, not so much. I have heard that the Raps have a deal in the pipeline that should be announced within days- but thats as much info as I can get out of anyone at this moment. I know, its not breaking news, but thats just the nature of the biz. If I can get more, believe me, I will post it.
            hit me in my inbox: phdsteve@gmail.com and don't forget to check out my weekly Wednesday Podcast: [I]The Doctor is In[I] right here at raptorsrepublic.com

Comment

sometimes, you get the scoop- and sometimes, not so much. I have heard that the Raps have a deal in the pipeline that should be announced within days- but thats as much info as I can get out of anyone at this moment. I know, its not breaking news, but thats just the nature of the biz. If I can get more, believe me, I will post it.

Comment

hoky doky.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

We love you PHD

Doug Smith take note , this is the type of insider stuff we want from you.

Comment

thanks. btw- Doug Smith is reporting this morning that he is expecting a big deal to be made by BC very soon but like me, cant get anyone with the info to talk!
                    Lips are pretty tightly sealed as to what that deal is?

People are speculating about NO, Philly, and Sacto as possible trade partners, but there are some other players in this. One source told me last night that San Antonio has shown a strong interest in both the #13 pick and Turk and would be willing to take Turk's contract to make it happen. Like wise Denver apparently is talking about trying to get into the lottery and are offering Ty Lawson as incentive.

Comment

thanks. btw- Doug Smith is reporting this morning that he is expecting a big deal to be made by BC very soon but like me, cant get anyone with the info to talk!
                      Link: http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2227

Comment

One source told me last night that San Antonio has shown a strong interest in both the #13 pick and Turk and would be willing to take Turk's contract to make it happen. Like wise Denver apparently is talking about trying to get into the lottery and are offering Ty Lawson as incentive.
                        Except by virtue of the giant pile of dung that RJ dropped this year I have trouble seeing where a Raptors-Spurs trade could happen. In regards to RJ: only one year left on that deal and his contract is for $15 million (as opposed to $9.8 for Turk) - so again, hard to where/how/why this happens.

Denver can do better than the #13 with Lawson. Indiana will drop the #10 in a heartbeat to get Lawson (imo).

NBA head office may be quelching the trade until play-offs are over - keep the eyes on the finals kind of thing.

Comment

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

People are speculating about NO, Philly, and Sacto as possible trade partners, but there are some other players in this. One source told me last night that San Antonio has shown a strong interest in both the #13 pick and Turk and would be willing to take Turk's contract to make it happen. Like wise Denver apparently is talking about trying to get into the lottery and are offering Ty Lawson as incentive.
                            So Monday and Tuesday has now morphed into very soon.

Next morph will be sometime before draft

Next morph after that will be during the draft. - Bingo

Comment

Anybody hear any update to this rumor of a trade going down sometime today???

Comment

clearly nothing has happend but watch out for the weekend finals starts to die down and off season central.

Comment

Working...
                                X