Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors, Kings, Pistons Deal.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=23886ub

This trade is most likely going to happen, we get a good young wing player in Greene, great defender in Prince, and a solid backup PG in Udrih.

Detroit gets Landry who is a good fit with them along side Nocioni, Pistons are in Rebuild mode so thats a good start.

Kings get Hedo & Jose, two guys that will really help out Tyreke on offense, i dont know about defense, but it looks good to me.

+7 wins that will get us in the playoffs.

prolly first round exit but it's a start and we might make a series out of it.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

WOW hope this happens

Comment

moe_shuttlesworth wrote: View Post
        This trade is most likely going to happen,
        What makes you say that?
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

What are ur sources?

Comment

Plus, how is this trade possible if the salaries don`t match?

Comment

Hedo wants to go to the kings, i have no sources i just makin my opinion but hey every team in this trade gets solid players back

Comment

bullshit. will not happen. noone wants hedo & JC unless there's a further trade in the background.

Comment

Beno Udrich !!!

Are you serious ? Jose is lock down defender in comparison to Beno.

This is an awful trade for Raptors.

Comment

Don't say shit like "this trade is most likely going to happen", bru'..you're not BC, dude. Seriously.
                    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

This thread is bullshit.

Comment

agreed bull shit....Why would they want a 9 mil back up to Tyreke in Jose???

Not the worst trade ever but....Just not gonna happen!!!!

Comment

This trade is will NOT/NEVER happen because it is fundamentally flawed with regard to the Kings.

There's no way the Kings trade Carl Landry for Hedo Turkoglu's contract. And there's no way they trade for Jose Calderon's contract with Tyreke Evans as their starting PG. And there's no way they add $17M/year in salary for Hedo and Jose in the middle of a rebuild when the Cali economy is nowhere near recovery.
                          RR OG

Comment

I hate that trade machine thing on espn lol unless its an actual rumour lets not post bullshit like this

Comment

yei trade is deffinately not happening thats for sure and what the hell would sacremento want with both a mexican chiwahwa and sloth over there unless their opening a circus

Comment

Working...
                              X