This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick wrote: View Post
    I am jacked when you eat your words next year when Andrea is an all-star. I completely agree that he has been "coddled." But as your name "insinuates" you must of been half asleep when you read my post. I clearly wrote that Bargnani has been timid since coming into the league, like any young player, he has to overcome immaturity. Are we talking about the same Raptors squad? If you ask anybody who has any knowledge of bball they will tell you that the sole focus has been on building around Bosh, and pleasing him. Your basketball knowledge speaks for itself.

Yah your right about Bosh getting to the free throw line, and being an all-star. But come on pal, how often do you hear this guy standing up for our team, himself or his loved ones. Examples: Lebron dissing raps, Shaq calling him Rupaul, Lebron humiliating his girlfriend. There are many more. So what does he intend on doing? Following Lebron wherever he goes, what a man! He's like a insecure high school kid trying to fit in with the cool kids.

Barg's has been in Bosh's shadow for his entire career. Now that he has a summer to let the reality that this is now his team sink in, you will see a more mature, dominant player who will love and handle the spotlight like a man.
    Paul did you really need to create another account?

Comment

I am jacked when you eat your words next year when Andrea is an all-star. I completely agree that he has been "coddled." But as your name "insinuates" you must of been half asleep when you read my post. I clearly wrote that Bargnani has been timid since coming into the league, like any young player, he has to overcome immaturity. Are we talking about the same Raptors squad? If you ask anybody who has any knowledge of bball they will tell you that the sole focus has been on building around Bosh, and pleasing him. Your basketball knowledge speaks for itself.

Yah your right about Bosh getting to the free throw line, and being an all-star. But come on pal, how often do you hear this guy standing up for our team, himself or his loved ones. Examples: Lebron dissing raps, Shaq calling him Rupaul, Lebron humiliating his girlfriend. There are many more. So what does he intend on doing? Following Lebron wherever he goes, what a man! He's like a insecure high school kid trying to fit in with the cool kids.

Barg's has been in Bosh's shadow for his entire career. Now that he has a summer to let the reality that this is now his team sink in, you will see a more mature, dominant player who will love and handle the spotlight like a man.
      Those are some good points. Also interesting to think about this, when Pierce implanted his knee into Bosh's gonads, how many guys ran over to help him up. If they truly valued or respected him as a leader, they would have been right over there to help him. The dude is a prima dona with a "max money" complex. If the Raps re sign him it will be total bollocks.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
        Those are some good points. Also interesting to think about this, when Pierce implanted his knee into Bosh's gonads, how many guys ran over to help him up. If they truly valued or respected him as a leader, they would have been right over there to help him. The dude is a prima dona with a "max money" complex. If the Raps re sign him it will be total bollocks.
        I remember Calderon talkin shit to Garnett, like a PROUD Raptor.. Where was Bosh during that ordeal when Garnett BELITTLED Jose?

Comment

I remember Calderon talkin shit to Garnett, like a PROUD Raptor.. Where was Bosh during that ordeal when Garnett BELITTLED Jose?
          So agreed, Bosh has gotta go.

Comment

[QUOTE=robito;19991]Paul did you really need to create another account?[/QUOTE

Beat it geek

Comment

[QUOTE=Nick;20005]
              robito wrote: View Post
              Paul did you really need to create another account?[/QUOTE

Beat it geek
              Bosh has to go. If I have to watch CB wilt under KG or friggin Noah or Pryzbilla or any other busta-ass PF/C this year i will stop going to games. So disappointing, I remember the 2nd/3rd game of the year when CB got into a scrap with Dwight Howard. I was at the game, it was awesome. Too bad after that he put his ballet tutu back on.

Comment

Wow, you seem to have an amazing depth of knowledge on the inner working of the Raptors, you must be on the staff or something. That or you are just making stuff up.

Bosh changed his twitter page and website like a day after the season was done and removed all mention of him being on the Raps. That is just bullsh*t. I've seen Dwade, Amare, Boozer, all over NBA TV saying their allegiance is with their home team, etc etc. Bosh is a piece of sh*t that sold everyone out. And you want to over pay him! Ridiculous, where has he got us in the last 7 years.

Just wait, this will be a big year, the new CB free era, sit back and enjoy.
                Not really. When they had their 'meeting' earlier in the year there were certain players singled out as those that did not handle criticism too well. Your boy needs to toughen up a bit. I don't need to make anything up.

You're upset about Boshes twitter, lol . Are your feelings hurt easily as well? I will enjoy the new CB free era as it will be entertaining watching the excuses fly when Andrea never gets to the 20-10 guy he is "destined" to become.

Comment

Ill be jacked if I can eat my words as well, but there's a greater body of work to suggest you might be the one retracting your statements. Andrea is not a rook, he's been in the league 4 years now. The Dirk comparisons are long gone. Now I see people comparing him to Frye or Van Horn. If the sole purpose was building around Bosh they wouldn't have drafted Bargnani. That was all done cause BC wanted it that way.

Bosh standing up for his team and loved ones? Where are you going with this? lol LeBron disses the raps or was he telling the truth? They were dying to go home and not play in the playoffs other wise #7 would have stepped up in #4's absence no? Who cares about that stuff anyways? But since you choose to bring it up, when has Andrea stood up for anything or anyone on the team? When has he ever dedicated himself to his craft instead of being given everything on a platter and acknowledge his laziness? How as a teammate do you respect a guy forcefed minutes who never had to earn them? He hasn't been in Boshes shadow cause he hasn't stepped up at anytime to be given the reigns to anything. When he starts earning his keep and people stop making excuses for him I might change my opinion but your cristicisms of Bosh are based on some off-court nonsense. I only care about what a player does on the basketball court. What he's paid to do! I'm seeing profile pics of an "allstar" who's never been an "all-star". That''s false advertising. Buyer beware.

Comment

sleepz wrote: View Post
                    Not really. When they had their 'meeting' earlier in the year there were certain players singled out as those that did not handle criticism too well. Your boy needs to toughen up a bit. I don't need to make anything up.
                    Soooo...you were at that meeting eh? Is that really what it was about? Everyone getting mad at Bargs? I wasn't there, so just like you, can only guess what happened behind closed doors.

Bargs is way tougher than CB anyways. In Italy he goes into the field and KO punches horses just for fun. All CB does is work on iphone apps.

Comment

Soooo...you were at that meeting eh? Is that really what it was about? Everyone getting mad at Bargs? I wasn't there, so just like you, can only guess what happened behind closed doors.

Bargs is way tougher than CB anyways. In Italy he goes into the field and KO punches horses just for fun. All CB does is work on iphone apps.
                      Lol, that's certainly an interesting past time for Mago. He should spend more time in the weight room and working on his game then abusing donkeys.

Comment

I heard CB4 is leaving because he is afraid Il Mago

Comment

I heard CB4 is leaving because he is afraid Il Mago
                          "Afraid" he might have to play with him for another year.

A centre allergic to rebounding? Destined for 20-10! lol

Comment

No

Comment

No
                              Lol, thats genunely funny.

Is he fearful of him touching his shoulder or is he trying to stroke his collar bone?

Comment

LOL, it's the Italian trachea massage, I can't tell if CB's in pain or about to bust

Comment

Working...
                                X