Everyone Hates the Grizz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone Hates the Grizz

But there is a bigger problem with the Grizzlies' evaluation for candidates projected to be on the board at their 12th pick.

Team officials are routinely dealing with refusals to visit and workout cancellations by prospects who have expressed a desire not to play for the Grizzlies, according to multiple sources with knowledge of the situation.
    Source: CommercialAppeal.com

Things could be worse for Raptors fans. At least we don't have to live through crap like the above... For the most part.

It's called Karma. And I hear it's a bitch.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Maybe player's still think the Grizzlies play in Vancouver.

Comment

...and they're not even that bad!
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I think they'd have more luck in Vancouver. Why would anyone want to play in Memphis? I mean, Elvis is cool and all...
          "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

lol im not that surprised at that one..... i mean, who the hell wants to play in a place where elvis is still the coolest thing since sliced bread i mean the players must think theyre arena is in a barn..........also look at who they selected at #2 last year? the very thought of playing with that disease is enough to give every prospect the clap

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
              It's called Karma. And I hear it's a bitch.
              damn staright.

i hope this happens to mr. heisley

Last edited by LBF; Tue Jun 15, 2010, 08:25 PM.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
              X