Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour: Hedo To Be Dealt on Draft Day?

Hmmm .... take this for what its worth because A) its coming the Bleacher Report and, B) I have no clue who Arman Haider his and how legit his sources are.

This team has definitly been through some struggles, as they seem far from success, although to get there you have to start somewhere right? Well let me take you through the latest of the rumours and draft speculations out there.

Hedo Turkoglu

The latest news from Hedo from sources stage that Bryan Collangelo has already worked together a trade with an unnamed team to trade Turkoglu on Draft day. This could help the raptors aquire 2 new pieces for their new franchise, and get rid of one of their biggest contracts weighing down the team.

Jose Calderon

Now Jose has been in many trade discussions, but that has not changed yet. It seems the Raptors still have Jose on the table up for trades, but in return they arn't looking for another point guard. So scratch that Moe Williams rumour for the 2010-2011 list. From the most recent news for Jose, it is said that if Bosh decides to leave Toronto in a sign and trade deal, Jose will be included to whichever team is aquiring Bosh.
    Source - Click here

Bye bye draft pick.

Comment

SCRATCH!

The only thing I personally have ever got from reading raptors articles on b/r is either a) info I already knew, or b) complete b.s.

Thats not to say that this is wrong, because I mean c'mon if you were trying to stir up something and get some reads, wouldn't you say your "sources" told you that Hedo is getting traded on draft day as well. It seems like a pretty good rumour to put out there and have it work out, well to me at least.

Comment

...He didn't even spell Mo Williams' name right... Next.

Comment

I hate all the fake rumors.

Wasn`t there someone that was saying THERE IS GONNA BE A TRADE TUESDAY (yesterday). or something like that.

Comment

I can't believe anyone would take Bleacher Report serious anyway, rumours on Twitter have more weight and even they are full of shit.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              ...He didn't even spell Mo Williams' name right... Next.
              LMFAO
              ya i think we all can agree that B/R isnt the best place to find information

Comment

Salt Lake Turkey

I just heard that Hedo is going to Utah for a draft pick and another unamed player

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                  I just heard that Hedo is going to Utah for a draft pick and another unamed player
                  Do you work for b/r ?

Comment

Link?

Comment

Yea right. That doesn`t even match salaries.

Comment

dagon420 wrote: View Post
                        Yea right. That doesn`t even match salaries.
                        I actually see a deal that would seem to make sense for both teams and work salary-wise:

Toronto - Kirilenko & #9 pick
                        Utah - Turkoglu & Evans/Banks & #13 pick

Utah saves at least $2.5M next season (over $5M if they buy-out Evans/Banks) with the hopes that Turk would fit better with them than Kirilenko, especially playing alongside fellow Turkish star Okur.

Toronto pays a bit more next season but gets out of Turk's long contract and move up a few spots in the draft. Good chance both teams could get the player they want even if they swap picks.

First I've heard of it, but perhaps there could be some life to it... I've heard worse rumors this offseason

Comment

Correction, it's a 3rd round draft pick and The Hamburglar.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Correction, it's a 3rd round draft pick and The Hamburglar.
                            If I am correct, didn't he rank second in the league in steals last year?

Comment

Yes and he's already stated he's gunning for Eddy Curry's dominate BPG(Burgers Per Game) record.

Comment

Working...
                              X