Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Understand This 2010-11 The Thunder Will Be Better Than Lakers, Celtics & Cavs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Understand This 2010-11 The Thunder Will Be Better Than Lakers, Celtics & Cavs

After tomorrows game 7 and going forward until someone else shows up in the NBA that is better than Kevin Durant I would take him over any other player in the league.

The Thunder will finish next season ahead of the Cavs, Lakers and Celtics. They will even finish ahead of whichever team Lebron plays for in 2010-11.

You can bet your basketball on it.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

They may, but it won't be solely because of Kevin Durant.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

I'm actually going to take the Thunder to win the west next year. Odds will probably be around 30-1, likely even better. Lakers should still be favored, but the Thunder looked really good against them and KD couldn't even hit a shot. Next year him, Westbrook and Ibaka are going to be one year better with a year off playoff seasoning under thier belts.

The question is whether they use thier cap space before they have to ink KD and Westbrook to max deals. They need a rebounder, David Lee would actually make a lot of sense for them.

If Lebron goes Chi town and brings someone else with him I say they beat the thunder with mid 70's win total. I put Thunder at low 60's.

Comment

Mo-sales

Mid 70 win totals is actually funny...No one is winning 70+ any time soon

Comment

I have to disagree with you all. They will be great team and a real contender in the west but the only way they can win west or the whole thing is to address their low post game and their bigs. They just don't have enough dominating bigs.
          Also, Summer of 2010 can really re-shape the NBA. There could be some big forces created over the summer after the players movement.

Comment

Lakers will still dominate the NBA next year.

Boston run is pretty much finished.

The Cavs are dead without Lebron.

And there is no telling what kind of impact the biggest free agent class in recent memory will do to the shifting of power in the NBA.

Comment

At 30-1 odds, I'd definitely put down a hundred bucks on the Thunder having the best record in the West. They're good enough at this point to make me forget about about losing $100 (likely) if the potential pay-off for them having a crazy year was $3000. Other than the Lakers, the Thunder have as good a chance as anyone, so long as they keep improving, which they definitely will. The only question is by how much and will other teams in the West keep pace?

As far as Free Agents this year go, it's all taking place in the East. Heat, Bulls, Knicks, Nets, Wizards, Raps, Cavs...Unless Bosh goes to the Lakers, free agency will have little effect upon the West.

Comment

The Thunder will have to get some bigs if they want to compete on the next level.

Just 2-3 seasons ago everyone assumed that Portland would tear up the NBA, thus far their season success has not resulted in a great playoff run.

Comment

dude i don't want to know about your wet dreams.

especially the unrealistic ones...

which is all of them.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'll bet that they don't win the West but will be a top 3. Lakers won't be a top 3, but will still be the favourites in the playoffs. (San Antonio, Dallas or Denver will win)
                    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Yeah i doubt they'll beat the lakers. Maybe if they get something for Green.
                      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                      X