This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Ford: Teams Interested in Hedo, Jose Not So Much

Certainly not something we as fans necessarily want to hear. At this point, the only way it seems to move Jose will likely be in a sign & trade for Bosh.

chadfordinsider: GM Bryan Colangelo is being really aggressive. I've been told they've had some interest in Hedo. Calderon a little less. The Raptors would love to show Chris Bosh that they've improved the team and give it one last shot to re-sign him. As it stands now they're pretty sure he's gone. The problem is both player's contracts are tough to trade. Teams like the players, they just don't like the money they'll have to pay him.
    Source - Click here

hey! i rather keep Calderon than keep Hedo!

Comment

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
      hey! i rather keep Calderon than keep Hedo!
      attitude-wise, yes.
      play-wise (considering theyre both at their best), no.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
        attitude-wise, yes.
        play-wise (considering theyre both at their best), no.
        If they're both at their "best" I'd want to keep both. The problem is, neither were, this year.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Jose can still be a good back up if we get another point and Jack should be easy to move if we have too, so this is not terrible news. Sure it's and expensive back up, but it's not a killer for us, and if we have to, I'm sure someone will take him for expirings.
          "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X