Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would You Do When the Raptors Win a Championship?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Do When the Raptors Win a Championship?

I was watching the lakers celebration, and i was like day dreaming about raptors hoisting a title, now my question is will the raptors make the finals before you become grandparents :d:d:d:d:d

Some of us will become grandparents sooner than others. And some of us may actually be grandparents. You seem to assume everyone is the same age as you are.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
      Some of us will become grandparents sooner than others. And some of us may actually be grandparents. You seem to assume everyone is the same age as you are.
      And you sir are assuming that the Raptors don't win the championship next season.

(They will)

Comment

If it ever happened...I would put on my Toronto Raptors licence plate frame on my car that I was too ashamed to put on when we dropped out of the playoffs.

Comment

My assumption is ... I must have died. So I will be trying to figure out if I'm in Heaven or Hell.

Comment

What a terribly complex question.

It's sports. It's the journey. Enjoy it.

Comment

I will wake up from my heroin overdose

Comment

lol raptors will never make the finals

Comment

My alarm clock will ring...

Comment

I wont riot and burn down cars tha'ts for sure, stupid L.A fans,

Comment

Working...
                    X