X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Definitely Considering the Knicks

And that's with or without LeBron.

This is via the New York Post:

Free-agent-to-be Chris Bosh said the Knicks are one of the teams he's considering, with or without LeBron James.

And Bosh said he won't wait to see what James will do before making his own decision.
    "Anytime you have the opportunity to play with certain guys, you have to take that into consideration. When it all goes down, he's gonna be one of the all-time greats," the Raptors forward Thursday told SNY of playing with the current Cavaliers superstar.

"At the same time, I can't just sit around and wait. I have to be proactive with my choices and what's gonna make me happy. I have to make sure I take my time and make the right decision."

Bosh said the Knicks -- who have salary-cap room to sign two top-level players -- are "definitely a team I'm considering."

"There are a lot of teams out there I'm considering including my home team, the Raptors," Bosh told SNY. "It's gonna be crazy and confusing and I'm looking forward to it."

Bosh also was asked about the Nets.

“I think each team has its own advantages over the other,” Bosh said. “New Jersey has a young core, so does New York. The coaching styles are a bit different. A lot of people are excited about the new (Nets) owner. It’s interesting. Everybody is pretty much excited about the makeup of the team and the direction the Nets are headed.
    Source - Click here

I wonder where the incisive questions were....like, "Chris, given that your stated position is you want to go to a team who has a good chance at winning a championship, why would you "consider" the New York Knicks with their current roster?"

Comment

It sounds like he wants to savor his time in the limelight and keep the whole league on edge as long as possible

Comment

exactly. i think he needs to fire his PR guy or publicist or whoever he's paying to make his statements "politically correct". he's been all over the place with his statements. he doesnt want to be an addition and want to be the #1 guy, but then he also says at the end of the day winning is the most important thing, and now he's saying he's considering the knicks which is contradictory to all his statements because if he ends up with the knicks and lebron is there too or joe johnson or wade, he wont be the #1 guy, if he's the only one there, theyre not gonna win.

im confused.

Comment

At the end of the season i was really upset at the idea of the Raps losing Bosh, but now i think i'd be really upset if they ended up keeping him. Take what you can get for him and Turkoglu and start fresh next season

Comment

I still think he's coming back. It just makes the most sense.
            "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X