Triano Interview on Raps TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triano Interview on Raps TV

One thing I like about Triano is, he can be pretty candid on occasion. Even at times when I wouldn't expect it, like when answering questions about CB4, as from all media would make you think the one goal this season is to please Bosh and entice him to stay. But a reporter asked Triano about Bosh, kind of disputing reports that his conditioning isn't up to snuff, and if Triano thought it was just pride. Triano said it wasn't Bosh's words that convince him Bosh is out of shape it's the video and the video doesn't lie.

He said it showed Bosh watching rebounds, not bothering to getting out to cover guys, and Triano says it must be fatigue even if Bosh says it's not because they know what 100% Bosh looks like. He also said, that Bosh is coachable and listens when the Coach says, "Hey Chris I think you are out of shape". Seems like JT is not using kid gloves at all when it comes to CB and so far has been one of his harshest critics. It's not like the media is having to coax this out of him, and it's not like the "on edge fan base" will not see or hear these comments. I hope CB get's his wind or whatever and it doesn't become an issue. If it goes into the season and remains an issue, do you think Jay has the stones to sit him down the stretch in games if he's giving up too much defensively?
    The one and only

I don't think we can afford to sit Bosh too much because he isn't working hard enough. We have to face it, Bosh is our backbone and without him our tema will collapse if he gets limited playing time. I like your thoughts on Triano though, he does seem more confident and in control as compared to last season.
    Onions baby, onions.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that. I think it shows that Triano isn't afraid to tell it to his players and they respect him enough to take it seriously. Too many players would just react and say, "Who the hell's this rookie coach to tell an All-Star what to do?" but you can tell that Triano commands respect. To be honest, I am pleasantly surprised by this because I initially believed that it was going to be a problem.

It also helps that he kicks their ass in bowling.

Comment

Hey Arse do you guys want these forums used for this kind of thing, or were you hoping to keep in more streamlined and utilitarian for the 3 fantasy pools? Kind of not sure on the basis of the write up that was on the front page.
        The one and only

Comment

Great article on Jay in Toronto life

dunno if it's been posted on the morning coffee posts.

Comment

Thunder wrote: View Post
            Great article on Jay in Toronto life

dunno if it's been posted on the morning coffee posts.
            Thanks a lot Thunder, just posted it.

Comment

Working...
            X