Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden State's New Logo

http://www.nba.com/warriors/news/war...go_061710.html

So they've got a chunk of the bridge in a yellow circle on a blue circle background but the yellow circle isn't centered on the blue so it looks like shite.

Also: typeface blows

Also: the blue and yellow they chose suck

stupid
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I love it...simple...their old logo looked like a stupid new hockey logo...

Comment

Just an updated version of their old "the city" jerseys

Comment

Meh, different logo same bad crappy team coached by a crazy old drunk.

Comment

Ugly logo... uglier team.

Comment

actually color scheme is dope, logo bites balls

Comment

I get using a reference to the team's city as a secondary logo (ie: arm patch on hockey jerseys), but where exactly is any sort of reference to "Warriors", aside from the text? That would be like the Toronto Raptors changing their logo to a profile shot of the CN Tower... stupid, just plain stupid. Their marketing department is as effective as their GM and coach.

Comment

blaze89

ugly logo with bad colours......but our logo isnt too appealing eithers so

Comment

-Nickname: Warriors

-Logo: Bridge

The Golden State "identity crisis" is the franchise's celebrated mystic.
                    RR OG

Comment

I like the retro colors,the part bridge is kinda lame.

Comment

mattscottnelson wrote: View Post
                        I love it...simple...their old logo looked like a stupid new hockey logo...
                        TheR3dMenace wrote: View Post
                        Just an updated version of their old "the city" jerseys

Call me plain, boring or some who has horrible taste, but I like the logo and love the jersey's even more.

Comment

you guys are all hating. it's a sick throwback to some of the nicest jerseys ever rocked in the league. and if i'm not mistaken (and i'm not) the warriors moniker was bestowed on the team before they arrived in golden state when they were located in Philly

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                            -Nickname: Warriors

-Logo: Bridge

The Golden State "identity crisis" is the franchise's celebrated mystic.
                            I'll take identity crisis anyday over our stupid team name.

Which reminds me: http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1724

Go Huskies Go!!!!

Comment

Looks very retro, I like it. Too bad the team is horrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X