This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Final Definitive "Ball" Thread

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I want Hedo back on one condition. That we hold a lottery amongst the fans. Everybody who endured his lack luster attitude live at the ACC should get a ticket. The winner of said lottery should be able to wind up and bitch slap him across the face while screaming the words...

WAKE THE F*CK UP YOU SELFISH PRICK!!!!

Comment

Haha, I will buy as many tickets for the chance to smack the turkey outta that pizza lovin' bum as I did for the Lotto Max last night!

Comment

you disgusting rancid piece of scum that is hedo turkoglu. how dare you embarass the most beloved commentator in the raptors organization and maybe even the 2nd best(Don Cherry maybe is the only 1 ahead of him) and beloved commentator in canada.

how dare you embarass the sport of basketball, you tsand for everything that is wrong we f**king pay you 10 million a year to play basketball which you seem to be shit at and you call in sick and and up going club hopping.

you, YES YOU!!!!! are the reason we didn't make the playoffs you brang down the team's morale and your teammates and every thing else that can be brought down even things that you thought were impossible to bring down you did it.

let me simply end it with this.

GET THE FU*K OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X