Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rumour: Hedo To Be Dealt on Draft Day?

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rumour: Hedo To Be Dealt on Draft Day?

Hmmm .... take this for what its worth because A) its coming the Bleacher Report and, B) I have no clue who Arman Haider his and how legit his sources are.

This team has definitly been through some struggles, as they seem far from success, although to get there you have to start somewhere right? Well let me take you through the latest of the rumours and draft speculations out there.

Hedo Turkoglu

The latest news from Hedo from sources stage that Bryan Collangelo has already worked together a trade with an unnamed team to trade Turkoglu on Draft day. This could help the raptors aquire 2 new pieces for their new franchise, and get rid of one of their biggest contracts weighing down the team.

Jose Calderon

Now Jose has been in many trade discussions, but that has not changed yet. It seems the Raptors still have Jose on the table up for trades, but in return they arn't looking for another point guard. So scratch that Moe Williams rumour for the 2010-2011 list. From the most recent news for Jose, it is said that if Bosh decides to leave Toronto in a sign and trade deal, Jose will be included to whichever team is aquiring Bosh.
    Source - Click here

Raptors Republic Superstar Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bye bye draft pick.

Raptors Republic Rookie The Mascot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

SCRATCH!

The only thing I personally have ever got from reading raptors articles on b/r is either a) info I already knew, or b) complete b.s.

Thats not to say that this is wrong, because I mean c'mon if you were trying to stir up something and get some reads, wouldn't you say your "sources" told you that Hedo is getting traded on draft day as well. It seems like a pretty good rumour to put out there and have it work out, well to me at least.

Post Thanks / Like

...He didn't even spell Mo Williams' name right... Next.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate all the fake rumors.

Wasn`t there someone that was saying THERE IS GONNA BE A TRADE TUESDAY (yesterday). or something like that.

Raptors Republic Starter OzRapFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe anyone would take Bleacher Report serious anyway, rumours on Twitter have more weight and even they are full of shit.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    LMFAO
    ya i think we all can agree that B/R isnt the best place to find information

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Salt Lake Turkey

I just heard that Hedo is going to Utah for a draft pick and another unamed player

Raptors Republic Rookie The Mascot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nick wrote: View Post
    I just heard that Hedo is going to Utah for a draft pick and another unamed player
    Do you work for b/r ?

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Link?

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea right. That doesn`t even match salaries.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote dagon420 wrote: View Post
    Yea right. That doesn`t even match salaries.
    I actually see a deal that would seem to make sense for both teams and work salary-wise:

Toronto - Kirilenko & #9 pick
    Utah - Turkoglu & Evans/Banks & #13 pick

Utah saves at least $2.5M next season (over $5M if they buy-out Evans/Banks) with the hopes that Turk would fit better with them than Kirilenko, especially playing alongside fellow Turkish star Okur.

Toronto pays a bit more next season but gets out of Turk's long contract and move up a few spots in the draft. Good chance both teams could get the player they want even if they swap picks.

First I've heard of it, but perhaps there could be some life to it... I've heard worse rumors this offseason

Post Thanks / Like

Correction, it's a 3rd round draft pick and The Hamburglar.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

If I am correct, didn't he rank second in the league in steals last year?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes and he's already stated he's gunning for Eddy Curry's dominate BPG(Burgers Per Game) record.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Say what?

Yes and he's already stated he's gunning for Eddy Curry's dominate BPG(Burgers Per Game) record.
    Is Mcdonalds where you get all your hot tips? My buddy is down in L.A. right now, and he ran into Stew Lantz, and apparently talked to him for like half an hour. They got on the topic of the Raps situation, and Lantz told him that Hedo going to Sac is unlikely because its contrasts the current trend around the league, which is build young from the bottom, and add vets once the younger players roles and identities have been established. Apparently Sloan loves Turk though. His modest game would translate into the Jazz system perfectly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Beaverboi wrote: View Post
    If I am correct, didn't he rank second in the league in steals last year?
    LOL that was funny

Post Thanks / Like

Is Mcdonalds where you get all your hot tips? My buddy is down in L.A. right now, and he ran into Stew Lantz, and apparently talked to him for like half an hour. They got on the topic of the Raps situation, and Lantz told him that Hedo going to Sac is unlikely because its contrasts the current trend around the league, which is build young from the bottom, and add vets once the younger players roles and identities have been established. Apparently Sloan loves Turk though. His modest game would translate into the Jazz system perfectly.
    If his game was modest he would have fit in Toronto. If his game was modest Toronto wouldn't be where "ball" happens. How's he going to react in an offense where the ball is dominated by arguably the best PG in the league today? I personally am not a fan of hear say "information" that cannot be verified.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

If his game was modest he would have fit in Toronto. If his game was modest Toronto wouldn't be where "ball" happens. How's he going to react in an offense where the ball is dominated by arguably the best PG in the league today? I personally am not a fan of hear say "information" that cannot be verified.
    I'm not sure you understand the anatomy of the Raptors or bball for that matter. What does his offense have to do with anything? His numbers were down for sure, but Hedo did a terrific job distributing the ball and getting his teamates involved (modest.) The Raps ended up being one of the top 5 offensive teams in the league. Utah was also a top 5 team offensively, so his role will be to continue to help Deron spread the floor out, and it will be an easy transition. Toronto's problem was defence buddy. And whats wrong with hear say, I think its entertaining in the offseason. Are you a robot?

Post Thanks / Like

nor colangelo's
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information