Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 3 Days Till the Draft

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default 3 Days Till the Draft

    It is 2 days before the draft and there has not been any real leak about a trade involving Raptors !! Does this mean BC was not able to find anyone to take Hedo ? Will Raptor get their 2nd first Round OR will the draft day be a big disappointment to all of us again ?

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    its in 4 days.....

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Rookie BomKeyzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    It is 2 days before the draft and there has not been any real leak about a trade involving Raptors !! Does this mean BC was not able to find anyone to take Hedo ? Will Raptor get their 2nd first Round OR will the draft day be a big disappointment to all of us again ?
    If you think the draft is only 2 days away you will be very disappointed

    JUNE 24TH man... JUNE 24TH.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sorry Guys, I thought it was in 2 days.

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Rookie BomKeyzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    There's WAY TOO MUCH SPECULATION about what the Raptors will do this off season, there is really no way to tell what the silence means.

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,219
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    It is 2 days before the draft and there has not been any real leak about a trade involving Raptors !! Does this mean BC was not able to find anyone to take Hedo ? Will Raptor get their 2nd first Round OR will the draft day be a big disappointment to all of us again ?

    Please Repost on Tuesday 06/22.

    Thank you
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

    Memories some so sweet, indeed

    Larger Photo of the avatar



    “As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm super amped up for this week in general. The Monday before the draft is when the rumours start popping up, Wednesday the legit trades begin to materialize, and Thursday is the Big Bang!!!

  8. #8
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,060
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Edited the title to reflect the proper amount of days before the draft.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Edited the title to reflect the proper amount of days before the draft.
    Thanks Doc
    That was a catastrophic mistake, embarrassing

    S&T rumors with Lakers again today in ESPN.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •