3 Days Till the Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Days Till the Draft

It is 2 days before the draft and there has not been any real leak about a trade involving Raptors !! Does this mean BC was not able to find anyone to take Hedo ? Will Raptor get their 2nd first Round OR will the draft day be a big disappointment to all of us again ?

its in 4 days.....

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
      It is 2 days before the draft and there has not been any real leak about a trade involving Raptors !! Does this mean BC was not able to find anyone to take Hedo ? Will Raptor get their 2nd first Round OR will the draft day be a big disappointment to all of us again ?
      If you think the draft is only 2 days away you will be very disappointed

JUNE 24TH man... JUNE 24TH.

Comment

Sorry Guys, I thought it was in 2 days.

Comment

There's WAY TOO MUCH SPECULATION about what the Raptors will do this off season, there is really no way to tell what the silence means.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post

Please Repost on Tuesday 06/22.

Thank you
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I'm super amped up for this week in general. The Monday before the draft is when the rumours start popping up, Wednesday the legit trades begin to materialize, and Thursday is the Big Bang!!!

Comment

Edited the title to reflect the proper amount of days before the draft.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                  Edited the title to reflect the proper amount of days before the draft.
                  Thanks Doc
                  That was a catastrophic mistake, embarrassing

S&T rumors with Lakers again today in ESPN.

Comment

Working...
                  X