Potential Big Trade Between Indy and Minny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Big Trade Between Indy and Minny

Minnesota offering Jonny Flynn and two first-round picks (16 and 23) to Indiana for a package that includes the 10th pick, sources tell Y!
    Adrian Wojnarowski's Twitter Page

I am totally perplexed. Why the hell did they draft Johnny Flynn again? If they do this then they've wasted a high lotto pick last year on a player and are now going over the top in stupidity by moving him along with two more draft picks. There has to be more to this rumor for it to make sense... Or maybe its a load of crap? Stay tuned.

For crying out loud, a team like the Raptors would probably offer up the 13th pick and something else for Johnny Flynn.

I wonder what they are getting back that they are offering 3 first round picks for it ?

Comment

Flynn didn't play very well last season. The T-Wolves must feel pretty confident that Rubio will joining them in 2011-12. So Sessions could be the fill in starter for one season until 2011-12. In the mean time the T-Wolves move up from 16 to 10 which is a significant jump in this draft. With the 10th and 4th they could get two solid starters beginning in 2010-11 and still have Rubio coming over in 2011-12.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Flynn had a solid rookie season. I remember a hand full of teams giving up on Billups way too early. They sure were sorry for it.

Comment

This is what happens when Rob Babcock is your top advisor!

Comment

Ya, while Flynn didn't have a great year, I think he showed enough to believe he was a good pick (well, if they hadn't just drafted Rubio). Hell, if I were Coangelo, I'd take just the 16 and 23rd picks for their 13th pick. I really don't understand who they're targeting to offer up Flynn. I don't know if I believe this.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Clarity

T-Wolves turn down Pacers offer of the 10th pick for PG Jonny Flynn.
              Source: Mike Wells' Twitter

It's amazing how many initial reports get filed under B for "bull shit" or I for "inaccurate". I guess the scoop is worth more than the truth. This report above makes a lot more sense.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Flynn had a solid rookie season. I remember a hand full of teams giving up on Billups way too early. They sure were sorry for it.
                just hang on there minny could be getting like tyler hansborough, the 10th, troy murphy, t.j. ford, you don't know how nbig this trade is so before you get angry at oen team wait for the other teams side of the deal.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                X