PG: Jose Calderon/Ronnie Price
    SG: DeMar DeRozan/Marco Belinelli
    SF: Andrei Kirilenko/Sonny Weems
    PF: Reggie Evans
    C: Andrea Bargnanni

+ #9 pick
    + #13 pick
    + Re-sign Amir Johnson

We remove our commitment to Hedo and get a large expiring contract in Kirilenko, who can also fill up the SF spot with defense until the end of the season. We also get Deron Williams' backup, who is a strong defensive point guard. Finally, we get the #9 pick to help us get younger and pick up some talent.

With two lottery picks we can go PG+Wing, Big+Wing, or Big+PG (I think those are the most likely combinations). Or you could combine a #9 + #13 and likely move in to take Minny's #4 pick, or trade #13 for OKC's two later first round picks. There are a lot of possibilities when you have two lottery picks!

Utah's Roster:

PG: Deron Williams/Jarret Jack/Marcus Banks
    SG: CJ Miles
    SF: Hedo Turkoglu
    PF: Paul Milsap
    C: Mehmet Okur/Kosta Koufos

+ re-sign Wesley Matthews

Utah gets another ball-handler on the roster in Hedo who has a tonne of playoff experience. They also get Jarret Jack, who had shown in Indiana the ability to play off the ball at the 2 guard spot. Marcus Banks' contract is thrown in to even out salaries, though it could just as easily be Reggie Evans.

I love this trade, or really any trade that sees us move Hedo for Kirilenko. I don't think the ninth pick would be coming back because Utah is is not getting a whole lot in this deal, essentially they are unloading a bad expiring contract who doesn't fit for a bad contract that might fit and a very good back up for Williams who can also swing a few minutes that the 2. They might do something like switch picks with us, which would also be great, but I can't see them straight up giving us the pick in a deal like this.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Utah already said theyre sticking with the 9th pick.

Comment

Its hard to say if the Raps will get a good deal for Turk. He put the Raps in a shitty position demanding a trade, so I think other teams will take advantage of this, or so you would think. However, aside from last year Turk was known as a stellar player, so it also wouldn't surprise me if a team would give up somebody of good value or a draft pick for him.

Comment

I like it, pretty realistic trade for both parties. So Boozer isn't resigning in this scenario then. Utah's team looks pretty awful though. They might in serious trouble if Booz leaves for nothing. I think they need thier draft pick to take Aldrich, it just makes too much sense.

Comment

I would assume they'd either resign Boozer or get something back for him in a sign and trade. Perhaps Haslem + Cook from Miami or something like that... or maybe they take a chance on Beasley. Or at least grab whoever Miami drafts.

Comment

I definitely like it. Not sure if they'd throw in their 9th pick, but they might want to exchange picks.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                I definitely like it. Not sure if they'd throw in their 9th pick, but they might want to exchange picks.
                Come on guys, are you serious!?!?

REGGIE EVANS IS TORONTO'S PF?
                It's about money

Comment

Working...
                X