This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Going to Slip?

Someone always slips in the draft, so who do you think/want it to be?

I think Aminu could drop a bit, maybe even to 13, which would be awesome. My secret hope is that Cousins manages to drop further, NBAdraft.net has him at 7 (They seriously think Monroe is going ahead of this guy? I must be missing something here), so there is always a chance.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

didn't the nets say they're taking cousins?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
      Someone always slips in the draft, so who do you think/want it to be?

I think Aminu could drop a bit, maybe even to 13, which would be awesome. My secret hope is that Cousins manages to drop further, NBAdraft.net has him at 7 (They seriously think Monroe is going ahead of this guy? I must be missing something here), so there is always a chance.
      I also commented recently that I think Aminu could slip. Not because he's not a good prospect but only because there is always a player projected to go high that drops and at WF he never developed the range on his jumper, although he does attack the boards and does other things well.

Teague and Johnson were his teammates the year previous at Wake and neither went as high as projected.

I also feel that Hayward, Bradley, and Aldrich will not go as high as they are currently projected. I will definitely be wrong on a couple of those guys but I'm sure one or two (most likely Hayward and Bradley) will fall farther than people think.

Comment

I too see Bradley slipping. I wouldn't draft him unless I was drafting for need - ie - he would need a specific role to move into and develop into, rather than simply bring him in as a combo guard with no clearly defined responsibilities.

I would love it Aldrich dropped to 13. I'd move up in the draft to get him, as he's precisely what the Raps need. I could see it happening as well, so here's hoping.

Comment

I'm hoping the Raptors have the option of taking Xavier Henry at 13.

Comment

I'd like to see Turner fall to 13. Any chance of that happening?
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

What's the chances of him getting hit by a car before Thursday night?

Comment

I still can't see how Patrick Patterson will be a lottery pick, so I think he'll slip.

Comment

Working...
                X