Canadian Longhorns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Longhorns?

OK, this isn't really Raptors-related, but I think it belongs here anyway.

According to the ESPNU 100, not one, not two, but three Ontario high school kids have committed to the Texas Longhorns:

Tristan Thompson (PF, 10th overall, class of 2010)
    Cory Joseph (PG, 16th overall, class of 2010)
    Myck Kabongo (PG, 7th overall, class of 2011)

All three of them have NBA potential, and Kabongo is even projected to be the top PG in the 2012 NBA Draft. Needless to say, the future is looking bright for Canadian basketball, and I think I found myself a new favorite college basketball team.

Go Longhorns!

Link here
    Last edited by jrdyck; Tue Jun 22, 2010, 05:32 PM.

If true this is awesome... will definitely have to start following the team!
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Hoppin' on the Longhorns Wagon lol

Comment

ya, i was on the cuse wagon this year cause of rautins and those other guys.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

That's excellent.

I moved this to it's right location too by the way.

Comment

I remember reading a piece on these guys maybe a couple months ago, they've all got some serious talent.

The Swirsk would have a field day with a name like Myck Kabongo! I can hear it now!

Comment

Kabongo I think is second for his PG class and 4th prospect overall, at the moment. The two main Canadian teams if you will are Gonzaga with Sacre and some others and now Texas. Cory and Thompson played with Bradley at the same prep college.

If you want to find out more about the huge amount of Canadians coming up the system check out this website http://crownmagonline.com/
              Last edited by Raptorsss; Wed Jun 23, 2010, 11:39 AM.
              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Working...
              X