Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 22nd- New Draft Express Mock Draft...It ain't Bradley!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 22nd- New Draft Express Mock Draft...It ain't Bradley!

For what it's worth, and i think these guys are pretty good, Draft Express has the Raps picking Patrick Patterson and Avery going to the Heat!

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2010/
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Not my first choice. I'm not a huge fan of the undersized power forward.
    It's about money

Comment

Ranked one of the worst in his position in defensive rebounding !!!

The guy is undersized and overrated. I hope we do not pick him

Comment

He is what would be a "safe pick" for the Raptors. Is considered ready, plays hard and defensively responsible. A good team man. All the intangibles I like but no flash which is fine. Just hope he does not get overpowered too much at the 4. But he has a good body and his drive should make up for athleticism. My only question is if he is being drafted to replace CB is Bargs going to remain at C? I'd rather Bargs play the 4 unless....

Comment

Avery Bradley would actually be a perfect fit for the Heat. D-Wade can still be the primary ballhandler/playmaker and Bradley becomes a scorer/lockdown defender at the PG position.

Comment

If you click on his name you'll see:

WEAKNESSES:
            - Ability to put ball on floor
            - Advanced post moves
            - Left hand
            - All-around defense
            - Defensive awareness
            - Man to man defense
            - Jack of all trades, master of none?
            - Average size
            - Average rebounder
            Source: Draft Express

Comment

Please no Patterson =(
              thats probably the only player i really dont want us taking

Comment

Liking him less and less...
                It's about money

Comment

ya, we are not taking patterson unless we are picking for someone else.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

basketball.org has us picking bradley, the nets picking some syracuse guy and houston picking bledsoe but we may pick bledsoe...

although, he does have the draft "kickin off" tomorrow night.

http://www.basketball.org/2010-nba-mock-draft-1-14/

now, that i've read a bit about this wes johnson guy i like him unfornately he's not dropping out of the top 5.
                    Last edited by LBF; Tue Jun 22, 2010, 08:56 PM. Reason: that cuse guy is wes johnson
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                    X