This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose on Pau: "Best Player in the World in His Position"

Interesting. Jose being bias towards his fellow countryman or you think he's right? And Raps fan, do you think Pau better than Bosh at PF?

Yesterday's was a great night for Spanish basketball and my friend Pau. From this website I want to congratulate him not only for his second NBA championship, but also for the leading role he had. I am sure we all know that without him, the Lakers would not have been the champions. For me, he is the best player in the World in his position and this second championship proves it. I'm sure it will not be the last.
    Source - Click here

2 rings versus none.

one guy performs well in the playoffs another flatters under the pressure.

one guy knows his role another thinks he is a superstar and deserves to be paid like one and acts like one.

Its not too complicated.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      2 rings versus none.

one guy knows his role another thinks he is a superstar and deserves to be paid like one and acts like one.

Its not too complicated.
      But in Bosh's defense, he doesn't have the same supporting cast in the slightest playing along side him either.

Comment

2 rings versus none.

Its not too complicated.
        cheque please
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

2 rings versus none.
          Adam Morrison is better than Bosh.

Hedo Turkoglu is better than Bosh.

More reasonable assessment, though I still wonder who'd be the better player given identical team mates.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it's a wee bit more complicated than you suggest.

Comment

Or Jose means that Pau is a center who just happens to be playing PF with Bynum in.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Lol! Amazing!

Comment

big red wrote: View Post

More reasonable assessment, though I still wonder who'd be the better player given identical team mates.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it's a wee bit more complicated than you suggest.
                Lol. Amazing analogy!

Comment

Not even close. Jose is not only right but he should have made it clear just how muc better Gasol is than his buddy Bosh. Bosh is a better shooter, Gasol is better at everything else!!!

Comment

True, but still kinda surprised he said that. I think Jose knows he's on his way out and this could be a little jab at Bosh. I have no idea what Bosh and Jose's relationship is, but apparently Bosh was much better friends with T.J Ford than Jose. Meh.

Comment

big red wrote: View Post

and Orange is better than Apple.

Comment

Pau Gasol isn't even close to Dirk, he's just on the right team...

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                          True, but still kinda surprised he said that. I think Jose knows he's on his way out and this could be a little jab at Bosh. I have no idea what Bosh and Jose's relationship is, but apparently Bosh was much better friends with T.J Ford than Jose. Meh.
                          I'm pretty sure Jose and Bosh were very good friends. Didn't Bosh go to Jose's soccer camp two summers in a row?

Comment

2 rings versus none.

Its not too complicated.
                            The rings mean very little because if Pau was still in Memphis, he wouldn't have any rings.

Until the last two seasons, Pau was certainly not someone who performed well in the playoffs. In Memphis, he never even won a playoff game and played poorly in each series. And his first FInals he was criticized relentlessly for being too soft.

Pau and Bosh make about the same amount of money and will in the future, as well. That doesn't sound like someone who knows his role.

I guess that complicates things a tad, doesn't it?
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                            X