The Official 2010 NBA Draft Night Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official 2010 NBA Draft Night Thread

I guess for those of us that aren't attending the inaugural Raptors Republic Draft Night Party at the Sports Centre Cafe Thursday night (http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2184) we'll need a place to chat about the night's events here on the forums.

So please use this thread come draft night to express opinions, vent, joke or whatever floats your boat that night.

We'll also list the picks as they happen in this thread too.

2010 NBA Draft

1) Washington Wizards - John Wall
    2) Philadelphia 76ers - Evan Turner
    3) New Jersey Nets - Derrick Favors
    4) Minnesota Timberwolves - Wesley Johnson
    5) Sacramento Kings - DeMarcus Cousins
    6) Golden State Warriors - Ekpe Udoh
    7) Detroit Pistons - Greg Monroe
    8) Los Angeles Clippers - Al-Farouq Aminu
    9) Utah Jazz - Gordon Hayward
    10) Indiana Pacers - Paul George
    11) New Orleans Hornets - Cole Aldrich
    12) Memphis Grizzles - Xavier Henry
    13) Toronto Raptors - Ed Davis
    14) Houston Rockets - Patrick Patterson
    15) Milwaukee Bucks - Larry Sanders
    16) Minnesota Timberwolves - Luke Babbit
    17) Chicago Bulls - Kevin Seraphin
    18) Oklahoma City Thunder - Eric Bledsoe
    19) Boston Celtics - Avery Bradley

Can we use it before draft night? 'Cus i just did!
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

it would be locked if you couldn't
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Ugh....I am going to have to miss the draft tonight because I have company golf outing this evening followed by a dinner. The Raptors will be on the clock at 13th overall when I'm probably on the 13th tee box. First thing I do tonight will be to log on to RR and read all your commentary, guys/girls. Please post your usual high detailed posts.

Also, somebody please boo the Knicks fans for me.

Comment

Draft Day: Decision Time

Alright it's draft day who ya got the raptors drafting and why? Personally i think paul George will be a great fit with our Young Gunz
          BO$$

Comment

Yeah Paul George would be a nice addition to the team
            I still like Bradley, i like him even more if we can nabb him with a 2nd 1st round pick

Comment

Boss, merged your thread with our "Draft Night" thread seeing how we're going to try and keep all of today and tonight's draft discussion in this one thread so we don't have a million seperate ones on the forums. Easier to follow that way.

Comment

Boss wrote: View Post
                Alright it's draft day who ya got the raptors drafting and why? Personally i think paul George will be a great fit with our Young Gunz
                Actually Henry is growing on me more and more. His 3pt shooting specifically since dd and sonny both are weak there.

Comment

OK, let's play a little Oddsmakers (from PTI ): What are the chances Hedo Turkoglu is traded by the end of the night?

I'm going as high as 80%.

Comment

I'm kinda hoping for Aldrich,where going to need that center once cb4 is gone.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                      Actually Henry is growing on me more and more. His 3pt shooting specifically since dd and sonny both are weak there.
                      George is a good shooter too, so I think he still has the upper hand because of his size to play the SF position.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Ugh....I am going to have to miss the draft tonight because I have company golf outing this evening followed by a dinner. The Raptors will be on the clock at 13th overall when I'm probably on the 13th tee box. First thing I do tonight will be to log on to RR and read all your commentary, guys/girls. Please post your usual high detailed posts.

Also, somebody please boo the Knicks fans for me.
                        easy, and at least your golfing and you don't have to go to some family outing or something.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Anyone watching the draft in ottawa? I don't have cable so i'll probably be going to a bar, so if people are heading to a wateringhole perhaps i'll hop on that tab!
                          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                            Yea i think you'rs right but i doubt he will slip to 13th
                            BO$$

Comment

So, surprise, surprise, Wall goes #1 to the Wiz.

Comment

Working...
                              X