Clear All

• Bucks Get Douglas Roberts for 2nd Round Pick

"sources"

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5317950
    It's about money

Salmons is GONE.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Maybe now theres more room for Wes Johnson on the wing.......

Comment

INFO wrote: View Post
        Maybe now theres more room for Wes Johnson on the wing.......
        Don't you mean less room? How are they acquiring Wes Johnson again anyways?

Comment

Looks like the Bucks are behaving like last year's Raptors....a move a day...yesterday Maggette today CDR. Another nice move to shore up the bench and at a low cost. We could have used Roberts.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            Don't you mean less room? How are they acquiring Wes Johnson again anyways?
            He means the Nets acquiring Wesley Johnson (instead of Favors).

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              . Another nice move to shore up the bench and at a low cost. We could have used Roberts.
              Until the Raptors don't deal Turkoglu there is nothing to talk about in terms of back up. CDR is not better then Demar or Sonny and would just eat their minutes away.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                Looks like the Bucks are behaving like last year's Raptors....a move a day...yesterday Maggette today CDR. Another nice move to shore up the bench and at a low cost. We could have used Roberts.
                it's a rumour i don't think it's happened yet.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                X