X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turk Is Popular

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumor...aVfUJ5qzPqbwM6

Doesn't really say anything interesting.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Hey wise guy, stop it, turk is popular ok

Comment

I'm not sure how you inferred that Hedo was popular from the article.

Comment

seems liek something may go down in the next like 36 hours
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Katman wrote: View Post
            I'm not sure how you inferred that Hedo was popular from the article.
            i'm not sure how you don't. this article definitely suggests that he supposedly is.

there are a "handful" of teams that are interested in helping him do so

"commanding a lot of attention" in those potential trade talks.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

well if you mean popular like .... turkey vultures circiling roadkill.

Sorry, couldn't resist

Comment

Oh Katman, your too much

Comment

Working...
                X