Jalen: "LeBron Will Not Be Returning to the Cavs"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalen: "LeBron Will Not Be Returning to the Cavs"

Apparently Jalen has the inside scoop. Or so he thinks he does.

Anyhow, is LA big enough for two huge egos like LeBron and Kobe?

#NBA BREAKING NEWS (research/sources say) It is almost CERTAIN that LEBRON JAMES WILL NOT be returning to the CAVS! (Bulls/Heat/Clips)
    Source - Click here

No matter who it comes from, I'm not believing anyone except Lebron.

And LA has plenty of room for more egos.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Heat : That would be a dynasty with Lebron and Wade. They could easily win the next 7 or 8 rings.

Bulls: They would be competing right from next year. I think they can easily win the East but NOT sure if they can win against Lakers.

Clippers: I would love to see that.

Comment

ahh good old Jalen with his "inside sources", I guess when you are out of the NBA and into the tough business of "talking heads" you got to use your NBA creds and come up with supposed secrets in order to stay relevent.

Lebron may not stay in Cleveland but Jalen is lying through his smug smile to actually know anything about it. You would think that if Lebron would declare to someone he is 100% out of Cleveland he would also know exactly where he would go and so would Jalen and instead he gives us 3 possible destinations

Comment

Cooome on guys. Really? Come on guys? Wait a second

Comment

Predictions are easy, people usually forget when you are wrong and remember when you are right. It's also easy if you "predict" wrong to make up some unforeseen event which explains why you were incorrect. Predictions are cheap.
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
            X