Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mo Williams Pleads Not To Be Traded (To Raptors?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo Williams Pleads Not To Be Traded (To Raptors?)

Well he didn't mention the Raptors but as far as I know those are the only trade rumors involving him circulating these days.

Mo Williams Pleads Not To Be Traded

Jun 23, 2010 1:31 PM EST

Mo Williams has been the subject of trade rumors this week, but the point guard wants to remain with the Cavaliers.

"Pls don't trade me," wrote Williams on his Twitter page. "I'm not ready to go. I'm begging. My work ain't done yet. I'm on both knees....pls. I'm serious."
    http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir..._to_be_traded/
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I'm sure if LeBron bolts he'll be changing his tune quite fast!"pls trade me, get me outta here... I'm on my knees, I'll even..." I won't bother finishing that. Who the feck would stay in Cleveland over Toronto if both lose their respective top guns?

Comment

Beggers can't be choosers!! adios playoff choker.

Comment

Wow desperate

Comment

Almost pathetic.

Comment

Working...
          X