Thread: Celtics Dealing Away Perkins?

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Celtics Dealing Away Perkins?

The Celtics are trying to deal away Kendrick Perkins and their 19th overall draft pick to a team high up in the lottery.

http://nbaprimetime.com/?p=1561

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote reebokforthree wrote: View Post
    The Celtics are trying to deal away Kendrick Perkins and their 19th overall draft pick to a team high up in the lottery.

http://nbaprimetime.com/?p=1561
    If you are putting this up i think should also say whether or not you think we should pursue or not, and i so what you would offer the C#!tics

I think i pass.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ezz_bee wrote: View Post
    If you are putting this up i think should also say whether or not you think we should pursue or not, and i so what you would offer the C#!tics

I think i pass.
    This is a great deal for any team who needs that extra push to get them over the edge, while the Raps could use a guy like Perkins he would have fit great this past year, or perhaps would have been better than getting JO last year. But with that said, we must realize Bosh & Turk are out the door and maybe calderon/Jack, we have no offense for us to have a value for a guy like Perkins, at this current time.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ezz_bee wrote: View Post

I think i pass.
    I think Perkins would be a great fit for the Raptors. We need a big defensive presence in the paint, although I'm not sure how having Bargnani and Perkins would work out.

Post Thanks / Like

Ainge is pulling another Leon Powe I see. He may as well just take them out behind the barn and shoot them.

Thread Information