Proposal - Toronto, Utah & New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krix wrote: View Post
    Maybe you should post a reason instead of just shooting someone down.

With regards to another poster, why isn't it possible to rebuild without Bosh or Bargs?
    I think you could build around Bosh, he needs an all-star pg though; a solid 1-2 combo is what gets it done in this league.

You could also build around Bargs. However he's gotta learn not to fall in love with his shot (hard not to, kids got a sweet stroke.) But he's gotta learn to create a presence down low, which he's definately been getting better at over the years. His defence has gotten way better too, he's got a big body, and I see him as more of an asset then Bosh on d.

I think the Bosh/Bargnani experiment could still be lethal, but obviously these guys have no chemistry. The Raps are in DIRE need of an elite pg who can headman this team. If they could get that, then they would be a top 5 team in the east for sure.

Comment

Turkoglu's stats with Utah after this trade 7ppg, 3rpg, 2apg 40% from the field.

While being interviewed after almost every game, Turkoglu's response to why he is sucking it up so much......"BALL"

Turk would absolutly suck balls in a system with Deron Williams having the ball the entire game, plus, the mormans in Utah aren't into pizza that much

Comment

Lucamacus wrote: View Post
        Turkoglu's stats with Utah after this trade 7ppg, 3rpg, 2apg 40% from the field.

While being interviewed after almost every game, Turkoglu's response to why he is sucking it up so much......"BALL"

Turk would absolutly suck balls in a system with Deron Williams having the ball the entire game, plus, the mormans in Utah aren't into pizza that much
        I'm scared of you so I'll have to agree...

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
          I really can't see New Jersey trading the 3rd pick for Boozer and Kirilenko. If Prokhorov wants to do this, Thorn is gone and the Nets lose respect around the league. I don't see this as feasible.
          Bingo

To Krix and Nick

Just because something works economically, it does not mean it should happen. Raptors is not the only trading partner available to these teams and for what NJ has, they can do much better than Boozer and Kirilenko.

Kirilenko's price tag is much cheaper than many of you think and Boozer is not a winner and a top free agent that NJ would look for.

Even for Utah, Having AB and Okor in the same team sounds ridiculous. Why do you want to have 2 7 footer which neither of them have a low post game and both love to shoot 3.

Then, take a look at Utah and the type of players they have, hard nose defensive guys, hustle guys and a PG who loves to have the ball in his hand.

Why do you think Hedo works in that team ? Why invest all that money for all those years for a player that does not fit your system.

Krix: "Maybe you should post a reason instead of just shooting someone down"

Sometimes the proposal is so bad that there is no need to have reason to shoot it down.
          It is like I come here and propose we trade Hedo to Suns for Nash because the money works !!

Comment

Working...
          X