Rumour: Hinrich to Pacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour: Hinrich to Pacers

looks like hinrich may be headed to indiana. this via nbadraft.net twitter.

Trade Rumor: Kirk Hinrich to Indiana. 17th pick included - Indiana targeting Gordon Hayward at 17. Not sure what Ind gives in deal.
    about 1 hour ago via web
    10th pick included in that rumored deal. Not sure who Chicago targets at 10.
    about 1 hour ago via web
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

I would imagine the Bulls would get Indy's 10th pick.

Oh to be under the cap.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
      I would imagine the Bulls would get Indy's 10th pick.

Oh to be under the cap.
      ya, read it again.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I still had it a bit off. I don't think Indy is under the cap so they can't take in salary without sending matching salary out?

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
          I still had it a bit off. I don't think Indy is under the cap so they can't take in salary without sending matching salary out?
          they aren't. they're at 67 mill.

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/indiana.htm

Comment

Ya, obviously this is a partial rumour. Indiana would have to send something back. I'm guessing that Colangelo has spoken to Indiana about the 10th pick, too.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...ory?id=5324240

Kirk Hinrich and the 17th pick to the Washington Wizards

Comment

Working...
              X