This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Yeah man, what's with all these Bosh lovers, come on, get over it man. Dude is a good player, almost great. BUT, he has serious ego issues that would be better on US soil. Somebody burn this guys work visa, hit the door.

I can't wait till next year, i know Amir or Bargs or DD or Money Weems are going to stuff CB and shut him down on D. I will be cheering my heart out as will the rest of the RAPTORS fans.
    1) Bosh does not have "serious ego issues". He wants to be known as one of the best. Who doesn't want to get recognized for being really good at what they do? It's a good thing to have ambition, and as long as you work hard to achieve it and its not just useless talk, then there's absolutely no problem there.

2) Bargs couldn't shut a door down on D...

Comment

This is starting to piss me off. Toronto fans have been patient as well as loyal to him. I've been an avid Bosh supporter his whole time in Toronto, but what right does he have to use us? Other then personaly accolades what has he done for this team? If he's waiting for other players because he's too much of a pussy to be his own man, then why would we want him? I'm starting to see a correlation with him and the raptors passive demeanor the past couple seasons.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        ^^ it feels like chris bosh is slowly breaking up with us, he is looking at other girls dammit and he is flirting with them!! screw you Bosh! we put up with you for 7 years and this is the thanks we get!! that its we are done!! get out now!!
        ^

Thank you. I'd feel the same way except I already had my heart broken too many times (Damon, Tracy then Vince) to love again.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
          This is starting to piss me off. Toronto fans have been patient as well as loyal to him. I've been an avid Bosh supporter his whole time in Toronto, but what right does he have to use us? Other then personaly accolades what has he done for this team? If he's waiting for other players because he's too much of a pussy to be his own man, then why would we want him? I'm starting to see a correlation with him and the raptors passive demeanor the past couple seasons.
          Goes both ways. Bosh has played for us long enough to become our all-time points leader. That says something, yet Raptors fans loyal to him? Really? You must not read RR much because if anything, it felt like most people wanted him to leave, even for nothing (well, that was another issue on its own, people thinking we could just drop his 16 mil salary and spend it entirely on someone else). But yes, I get it, it's a "what have you done for me lately?" world.

Comment

He is as delusional as any player in the NBA which is fine if their role is relegated to Deshawn Stevenson instigator, but he is supposed to be the face of the franchise.

He wants to be called at 12:02 right after Bron, pretty sure the other 31 gm's would rather listen to Bron's call waiting than deal with his overinflated sense of self. He acts as if he is gods gift to basketball. Wake up, your a glorified 20-10 stathead on a losing team who has never had a 90 game season and on the rare occasion you played more than 82 you got outplayed by Mikki Moore.

Its not that Bosh is breaking up with us, its that he's acting like a girlfriend who got a gig as a backup dancer in a Bieber video and now thinks she can have her own album. Hey Bosh, we were your fans before this whole free agency summit and thought you were better than a starf*cking media whore.

Your prime is in the rear view mirror, your knee problems are larger than they appear. I hope your new fanbase accepts you when you regress back into a meager 19-9 jump shooting finesse big man who shies away from the very same bright lights he covets so dearly.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
              We do have a division banner in the rafters.
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
                Hey Bosh, we were your fans before this whole free agency summit and thought you were better than a starf*cking media whore.
                LOL. Well, I guess the girlfriend analogy is even more perfect for this situation and only time will tell who is the victor and who gets relegated to bitterly sitting in sweatpants, eating cereal and playing video games all day long. Only change I'd like to make is we're apparently the boyfriend who's been talking trash about the girlfriend all year long but tries to act all devoted, and we're apparently bitter that not only is she flirting with other guys, but she's also steering other hotties away from us.

Seriously, Vince got much better treatment up 'til when he cheated us than Bosh ever did. Why do Toronto fans get their panties all in a bunch every time someone thinks about leaving? Huge inferiority complex showing there.

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
                  He is as delusional as any player in the NBA which is fine if their role is relegated to Deshawn Stevenson instigator, but he is supposed to be the face of the franchise.

He wants to be called at 12:02 right after Bron, pretty sure the other 31 gm's would rather listen to Bron's call waiting than deal with his overinflated sense of self. He acts as if he is gods gift to basketball. Wake up, your a glorified 20-10 stathead on a losing team who has never had a 90 game season and on the rare occasion you played more than 82 you got outplayed by Mikki Moore.

Its not that Bosh is breaking up with us, its that he's acting like a girlfriend who got a gig as a backup dancer in a Bieber video and now thinks she can have her own album. Hey Bosh, we were your fans before this whole free agency summit and thought you were better than a starf*cking media whore.

Your prime is in the rear view mirror, your knee problems are larger than they appear. I hope your new fanbase accepts you when you regress back into a meager 19-9 jump shooting finesse big man who shies away from the very same bright lights he covets so dearly.
                  This is possibly the best post of all time.

Comment

All this does for me is scare the crap out of me and convince me the media whore will just make sure he signs in Toronto again where he can rape us of our future and be the MAN. I agree with whoever wrote that at least Wade and Amare have class. Both Lebron and Bosh have handled this whole free agency thing like spoiled attention seaking idiots, while Wade and even Amare have showed ultimate class. Hell even the other free agent who's pretty much just as good as Bosh has been quiet ( Boozzer).
                    This whole build up and pretty much giving up on the Raps by Bosh for personal glory should pretty much show anyone including his loyal followers that he is a glory seeking, stat padding egotistical media whore. Whoever signs this guy to a max or other contract will get screwed...mark my words his best seasons are behind him and once he gets the big contract again he will sit out every time his knee twitches. I pray there is just an ounce of truth to the LA for Bynum rumours as it will instantly make us a superior team to what we had last year no matter what other moves come.
                    p.s. I have an autographed Bosh all star Jersey never worn or washed if anyone wants to make me an offer!!

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
                      All this does for me is scare the crap out of me and convince me the media whore will just make sure he signs in Toronto again where he can rape us of our future and be the MAN. I agree with whoever wrote that at least Wade and Amare have class. Both Lebron and Bosh have handled this whole free agency thing like spoiled attention seaking idiots, while Wade and even Amare have showed ultimate class. Hell even the other free agent who's pretty much just as good as Bosh has been quiet ( Boozzer).
                      This whole build up and pretty much giving up on the Raps by Bosh for personal glory should pretty much show anyone including his loyal followers that he is a glory seeking, stat padding egotistical media whore. Whoever signs this guy to a max or other contract will get screwed...mark my words his best seasons are behind him and once he gets the big contract again he will sit out every time his knee twitches.
                      p.s. I have an autographed Bosh all star Jersey never worn or washed if anyone wants to make me an offer!!
                      Bosh is a good businessman and he understands that media attention is what the Raptors need. He has never trashed the Raptors during his media tour, so if he does re-sign he's generated enough attention that will surely help in luring a free agent to sign here. If he leaves, he's all but agreed to a sign and trade netting the most money he can and leaving Toronto with something in return. VERY GOOD BUSINESS.

Unlike, trashing the player then trying to sell his jersey LOL. You just devalued your merchandise.
                      Last edited by BomKeyzi; Thu Jun 24, 2010, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X