This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Then, There Was Silence...

What do you guys think BC is up to right now? This silence is driving me up the walls.

-Phoning desperately all over the league
    -Getting a massage from Maurizio
    -Giving Bosh a massage
    -Eating lasagna with Barg's
    -Chilling on the crapper
    -Determining the faith of our team on NBA 2K10
    -Keeping his cards to himself
    -Trying to find a new job
    -Trying to include the RAPTOR, the league's MVP mascot and the Dance Pak in a sign and trade deal with Bosh.

My guess is as good as yours! Come on BC, what's up!

Eating Lasagna, while getting a massage, while on the crapper, while posting messages from his blackberry on raptor republic under a secret alias.

Comment

Colangelo and Maurizio are playing the wheel of fish game and deciding whether to keep the pick or trade it up for "what's in the box".

Comment

As Chad Ford just said in his ESPN chat today, most of us fans don't realize how hard it is to get a deal done. Dollars have to match, players have to fit, most teams over-value their own players and under-value the other team's players, etc, etc. He said that's why 99% of the deals that are discussed never end up happening.

Like every other GM in the league, I'm sure BC is on the phone non-stop. Whether anything happens - who knows??? Past history though says if there's a way he can make a deal, BC won't be afraid to pull the trigger.

Comment

Come on Steve fruitman,get it done.

Comment

Raptomist wrote: View Post
            As Chad Ford just said in his ESPN chat today, most of us fans don't realize how hard it is to get a deal done. Dollars have to match, players have to fit, most teams over-value their own players and under-value the other team's players, etc, etc. He said that's why 99% of the deals that are discussed never end up happening.

Like every other GM in the league, I'm sure BC is on the phone non-stop. Whether anything happens - who knows??? Past history though says if there's a way he can make a deal, BC won't be afraid to pull the trigger.
            Can't he just hit the submit button and be done with it? Isn't it just that simple?
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Colangelo and Maurizio are playing the wheel of fish game and deciding whether to keep the pick or trade it up for "what's in the box".

you stupid, stupid lady!!!!!!!!!!! haha, that was great.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I think he is playing hard but in reality he does not have much to play with this year. Hedo and Jose are at their lowest values and many teams are reluctant to make a move for them.

I don't think we will see much activity today from Raptor and I don't think he can move both Jose and Hedo this year. I think he will end up moving Jack sometimes in middle of July.

Comment

Probably wishing he was Glen Grunwald, that way he would know how to build a team and hire a coach.

Comment

Working...
                  X