Thread: Calderon Thinks He Will Stay With The Raptors

Post Thanks / Like

Default Calderon on Himself & Bosh

"I don't know anything. I have three years left on my contract. Tonight there will the draft and we will see what is going to happen. It is going to be a special summer and the market will be on fire. I think I will stay in Toronto but, so far, few players know where they are going to play next season" added Calderon who also finished talking about the possibility to be traded in anothe franchise.

"The player in NBA cannot decide. If you are traded, you have to go and stop. Hoping to be traded in a nice city and in a competitive team. Bosh? He said he will be free agent. Toronto can offer him a new contract but Chris will decide his future".
    http://www.sportando.net/eng/nationa...is_future.html
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess he is waiting to see if the Raptors do draft Avery then maybe it will be time to pack his bags.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Hotshot wrote: View Post
    I guess he is waiting to see if the Raptors do draft Avery then maybe it will be time to pack his bags.
    i honestly hope his bags get packed not for the same reasons as turkoglu. he's a great guy and i have nothing but respect for him but it's time for these two(raptors and jose) to part ways.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Jose >_< .....if he gets traded the only thing i have to do is either sell my jersey or burn it >_<

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
    Jose >_< .....if he gets traded the only thing i have to do is either sell my jersey or burn it >_<
    if you can get some money for that thing i dont know why you would burn it..

Post Thanks / Like

it may become "Vintage".

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Jose is sweet man, i'll take that jersey off ya!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Jose is a likable guy. Just his defense makes me sad.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Calderon Thinks He Will Stay With The Raptors

"I don't know anything. I have three years left on my contract. Tonight there will the draft and we will see what is going to happen. It is going to be a special summer and the market will be on fire. I think I will stay in Toronto but, so far, few players know where they are going to play next season" added Calderon who also finished talking about the possibility to be traded in anothe franchise.
    http://ht.ly/17Sc9A
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What size and how much do you want for it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    what the hell was that. you just repasted my article and put some font in red... and sent the link right back to my link... your point?

Raptors Republic Rookie BomKeyzi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Jose! Jose! Jose! I hope you're traded... today! Sing along

Thread Information