Calderon Thinks He Will Stay With The Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calderon Thinks He Will Stay With The Raptors

"I don't know anything. I have three years left on my contract. Tonight there will the draft and we will see what is going to happen. It is going to be a special summer and the market will be on fire. I think I will stay in Toronto but, so far, few players know where they are going to play next season" added Calderon who also finished talking about the possibility to be traded in anothe franchise.

"The player in NBA cannot decide. If you are traded, you have to go and stop. Hoping to be traded in a nice city and in a competitive team. Bosh? He said he will be free agent. Toronto can offer him a new contract but Chris will decide his future".
    http://www.sportando.net/eng/nationa...is_future.html
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

I guess he is waiting to see if the Raptors do draft Avery then maybe it will be time to pack his bags.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      I guess he is waiting to see if the Raptors do draft Avery then maybe it will be time to pack his bags.
      i honestly hope his bags get packed not for the same reasons as turkoglu. he's a great guy and i have nothing but respect for him but it's time for these two(raptors and jose) to part ways.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Jose >_< .....if he gets traded the only thing i have to do is either sell my jersey or burn it >_<

Comment

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
          Jose >_< .....if he gets traded the only thing i have to do is either sell my jersey or burn it >_<
          if you can get some money for that thing i dont know why you would burn it..

Comment

it may become "Vintage".

Comment

Jose is sweet man, i'll take that jersey off ya!

Comment

Jose is a likable guy. Just his defense makes me sad.

Comment

Calderon Thinks He Will Stay With The Raptors

"I don't know anything. I have three years left on my contract. Tonight there will the draft and we will see what is going to happen. It is going to be a special summer and the market will be on fire. I think I will stay in Toronto but, so far, few players know where they are going to play next season" added Calderon who also finished talking about the possibility to be traded in anothe franchise.
                  http://ht.ly/17Sc9A
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

What size and how much do you want for it?
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                      what the hell was that. you just repasted my article and put some font in red... and sent the link right back to my link... your point?

Comment

Jose! Jose! Jose! I hope you're traded... today! Sing along

Comment

Working...
                        X