Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Trade Rumour Update

Take it for what its worth:

I didn't want to create a thread but I just couldn't keep it to myself. A friend of mine who works for MLSE called me a few minutes ago with this update. Also there is no need to bash me or call me/my source names if you don't believe it then stop reading it right now !

According to him, Raptors are in serious talks with 3 teams. The players involved are Hedo, Calderon and Jack. Indiana is really pushing for Jack but won't just give back the 10th pick for him. They want us to take more salary in return and BC is very hesitant to add more salary as of right now. The other team we are in talks with is Sactown. The trade that was in the works till yesterday was Hedo for Sammy straight up but Kings are pushing for 13th or a future pick and they will include a second round pick in return. BC is calling other teams and looking for a better package.

The third team we are in talks with is GS. BC inquired about Anthony Randolph for an expiring (but GS is in talk with another team that might be including a pick as well, so the deal is pending right now.

Also, we almost acquired Miami's 18th pick but OKC offered a better package last minute. BC is now talking with Chicago and Minnesota for their picks. NO was in the mix earlier but it meant taking back more salary in return so it didn't go anywhere.

As far as the Bosh situation is concerned, Bosh has let BC known that he won't sign with us if BC doesn't bring in a difference maker but he is willing to workout a S&T with another team as he wants his money. BC's interest in Anthony Randolph is an indication that he considers Chris Bosh as good as gone.
    Source - Click here

Whoa! Where did you find this Doc?

The Jack for the 10th pick straight up I would take, as well as Sammy for Hedo in a second! And then we could work out a S&T w/ Bosh. That's my ideal anyway.

Expect a big year from Sammy this year. Can you say "contract year"
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Sorry i just saw the link. Im an idiot.
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I saw a Hinrich and 17 to washington but it didnt say what washington was sending back probly 30th pick. Wouldnt get done till July 8th for cap reasons. I say a Bosh S and T to Chicago for Deng and future picks wouldn't be 2 bad.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...ory?id=5324240

Comment

The friend called the REALGM guy back a minute later to say he'd been fired and that the REALGM guy was a fucking asshole for posting that on REALGM. I was that friend. The REALGM guy is a fucking asshole.

Just kidding. Who believes anything from REALGM?

Comment

Brain Colangelo wrote: View Post
            The friend called the REALGM guy back a minute later to say he'd been fired and that the REALGM guy was a fucking asshole for posting that on REALGM. I was that friend. The REALGM guy is a fucking asshole.

Just kidding. Who believes anything from REALGM?
            are you serious or being sarcastic?
            RealGM has been pretty much on the ball. They first posted the discussions with the Magette trade and now theyre saying the Hinrich trade will go down.
            RealGM and Insidehoops share their news, not much difference on rumors between the 2 sites.
            Cant say the same for Bleacher Report tho. They always put Player X gets traded to Team Y for Player W. They always make it sound like the trade went down already and then in the article they say its their own trade proposal.

Comment

How sad that teams are low balling the Raptors because they know what a headache Turk salary has become and the Bosh situation is a lost cause.

I just hope Colangelo won't trade the pick just to fix another mistake he made when signing a player. Every time he makes a mistake and fixes it the Raptors can't move forward and improve.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                How sad that teams are low balling the Raptors because they know what a headache Turk salary has become and the Bosh situation is a lost cause.

I just hope Colangelo won't trade the pick just to fix another mistake he made when signing a player. Every time he makes a mistake and fixes it the Raptors can't move forward and improve.
                everything will be different and we will be able to move forward with bosh gone.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Anyone just head KD say he grew up a Raptors fan...BC better jump on the ball once he becomes a free agent lol.

Comment

Nothing new learned about the Bosh situation. Swapping our pick for OKC's intrigues me. We might be waiting on whether or not someone we want slips though. BC might not even be making the pick for the Raptors Tonight. As BC would say, "there's a lot of balls in the air."

Comment

I just heard about the Bulls and Wizard trade:

Wizard getting Hinrich and 17 pick.
                      Chicago is getting a 2nd round pick.

How does this make sense in terms of money ? Chicago is giving away 9 million without getting anything back.

Comment

What a Quiet night for Toronto !!
                        I did however predicted it. BC is getting low balled on the deals for Jose and Hedo.
                        It does not help that both players are very over paid and are coming off the worst seasons ever.

I have a feeling that this was the beginning of a disappointing season for us all.

BC prove me Wrong.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                          According to him, Raptors are in serious talks with 3 teams. The players involved are Hedo, Calderon and Jack. Indiana is really pushing for Jack but won't just give back the 10th pick for him. They want us to take more salary in return and BC is very hesitant to add more salary as of right now. The other team we are in talks with is Sactown. The trade that was in the works till yesterday was Hedo for Sammy straight up but Kings are pushing for 13th or a future pick and they will include a second round pick in return. BC is calling other teams and looking for a better package.
                          Problem is the Pacers have no big long term contracts past next season. Most of their contracts expire after next season. This sounds made up to me.

Comment

# Colangelo was in a grumpy, ornery mood tonight. Normally he relishes moments like tonight. #raptors 3 minutes ago via TweetDeck
                            #

Colangelo will announce a deal shortly
                            but it can't be announced right now due to league rules. #raptors
                            http://twitter.com/hoopsaddict
                            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Solomon Alabi
                              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X