Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Zicarelli Loses It And Goes Bezerk Over My Bosh Thread

The thread in question is this one

Did Bosh Just Trash Triano on ESPN Radio?

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2410

In my initial post of the thread I had no comment but obviously Zicarelli didn't like the question I posed in the thread title.

In an article in today's Toronto Sun by Zicarelli entitled "Bosh knows day of reckoning is near" he lost it when he couldn't keep it in any longer.

For some reason, these idiots who blog and offer uninformed opinions have twisted Bosh’s words as some sort of indictment on Jay Triano.

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/bas.../14510356.html

What is really interesting here is that people who read my posts on Raptors Republic know that I am probably one of Triano's biggest supporters. Maybe Zicarelli should "read all my posts"

Clearly the little thread that I started couldn't have been by itself enough for Zicarelli to lose it so was there another reason?

Yes indeed there is. What then was the cause of him penning such a caustic biting and unprofessional phrase in his Toronto Sun column I quoted from above? One that is not worthy of a writer who gets paid to write. Lets just say it has to do with some differences of opinion that we have had in some direct communication with each other.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Very funny. I compare Zicarelli's writing abilities up there with Marty York's. His every sentence is a paragraph writing style kills my eyes when I try reading his work. Frank just needs some thicker skin.

Comment

He writes for the Toronto Sun. Nuff said.

Comment

The Sun printed a poorly-researched, pig-headed, overly-opinionated piece in their paper? Gee, that's never happened before.

Comment

The Sun covers basketball! Who knew!

Comment

How did you know he was referring to you?

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
              Enough with the tough questions, ok?

Comment

Frank who?!

Comment

I'm with Doc. Frank needs to learn about formatting or stop getting warning label writers to edit his work...
                  Last edited by Apollo; Fri Jun 25, 2010, 11:54 AM.

Comment

I've said this on the site a few times now, but can someone please explain why the articles on the Toronto Sun website only have one liner per paragraph.

They need to have Ryan Wolstat as their main basketball writer and get rid of the rest. Kinda like what the Fan did.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                      same thoughts, i doubt it was only you who thought that.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                      X