Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rumour: CB4 and LeBron to Chicago

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rumour: CB4 and LeBron to Chicago

"To listen to World Wide Wes, LeBron will never look back on Cleveland. 'He's up out of there,' is the way he tells it to people," writes Wojnarowski. "'We're going to Chicago,' William Wesley tells people, 'and Chris Bosh is coming, too.'"

The Chicago Bulls, Miami Heat, and New York Knicks all have the necessary cap room to ink two max contract free agents which is why it's not surprising that, "Bosh is attaching himself more to LeBron, than LeBron is to him," according to Wojnarowski's report.
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?...#ixzz0rs5F9LtE
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...reeagent062510

Raptors Republic Starter RikkJames's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

LBJ is gonna have to get a restraining order if CB4 keeps hanging on to his sack til July 1st.

Raptors Republic Starter cornbreadd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

CB says he wants to be a star, but apparently he has reverted to acting like a little bitch

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha i guess everybody's warming up more to Bosh now, hahahaha

Raptors Republic Starter Katman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well he is the RuPaul of big men LOL

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's all take Wesley at his word, shall we? He's really starting to annoy me big time. The guy really needs to mind his own business.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Teams like Chicago and Miami are clearing cap space on the assumption they will get Lebron and Bosh will follow and that both will be outright signings because they both "just to want to have a chance win";
    In other words they do not think they will need to do any S & T to get theses guys;
    I can see Lebron not worried about leaving 35 millions on the table, but will Bosh do it? and you can not sign one guy outright and do a S & T for the other , right?? They both would have to maek equal money. So...does Bosh really want to win soo bad than he wants to forget about that extra year and extra 35 millions?

Raptors Republic Starter cornbreadd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Let's all take Wesley at his word, shall we? He's really starting to annoy me big time. The guy really needs to mind his own business.
    Yeah, I never thought I could dislike someone who I have never even seen a picture of before, or no anything about

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This is just like in nature the little fish following the big fish so when the big fish kills and eats, the little fish can eat also.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

That would be dynasty in making:

Rose, Lebron, Bosh and Noah

They can rule NBA for next 5-6 years.

Post Thanks / Like

Rose, Lebron & Noah can rule the NBA without Bosh, I'm actually curious to see how he fares when his shot attempts drastically reduces per game. He'll just be running up and down the court and getting the occasionaly dunk , but come crunch time....set a pick and get out the way # 3 option.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RikkJames wrote: View Post
    Rose, Lebron & Noah can rule the NBA without Bosh, I'm actually curious to see how he fares when his shot attempts drastically reduces per game. He'll just be running up and down the court and getting the occasionaly dunk , but come crunch time....set a pick and get out the way # 3 option.
    Bosh will be great. He will be their Pau Gasol. He will have much more room to operate. He will get much more open looks to the Basket. He will be in a much better defensive team and since all the offence will NOT go through him, he will have more energy to attack the boards and focus on his defense. He will flourish to a new horizons beside Lebron and He will gain so much more attention in the Media as well.

Now, I am curious on how AB will react without having Bosh around Suddenly a double team will come, suddenly his space will be limited and ...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RikkJames wrote: View Post
    Bosh would fare the same in that system as he did at the Olympics. He would be playing the same role. In case anyone forgot, Bosh received stellar reviews for his Olympic performance.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

But is that role worth 20 million per. I think you could find a dozen guys who could blossom as the third option next to Bron and Rose and have thier defensive inadequacies covered by Noah.

I don't think Bosh would handle being the third musketeer very well, but I also think Bron and Rose would be deferential enough that he could still put up his precious numbers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote mo-sales wrote: View Post
    But is that role worth 20 million per.
    If the Bulls say yes, then yes. Worth is dependent on perspective.

I don't think Bosh would handle being the third musketeer very well, but I also think Bron and Rose would be deferential enough that he could still put up his precious numbers.
    Kevin Garnett has proven that a dominate bigman can still get his and be a key contributor to a winning program. It all comes down to how bad Bosh wants to win.

Raptors Republic Rookie JalenRose5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember when Shaquille O'neal, Karl Malone, Kobe Bryant, and Gary Payton all played on one team. That was quite the dynasty too. Oh Yeah, what happened to them again??

Who cares where they sign, let's build a f'ing team instead of catering to one Diva and worrying if they get enough attention!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
    Remember when Shaquille O'neal, Karl Malone, Kobe Bryant, and Gary Payton all played on one team. That was quite the dynasty too. Oh Yeah, what happened to them again??

Who cares where they sign, let's build a f'ing team instead of catering to one Diva and worrying if they get enough attention!
    Karl and Gary were at the end of their career and no where close to their primes. This is bad example and does not apply to this case.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

But is that role worth 20 million per. I think you could find a dozen guys who could blossom as the third option next to Bron and Rose and have thier defensive inadequacies covered by Noah.

I don't agree. Bosh will be the 2nd option or 3rd options in that team but there is no way you can find dozen guys in NBA who can do what he does.

Lets say both Lebron and Rose have an off night, then Bosh is able to simply attract a double team and score on the post.

Think about matching him against Gasol . How many guys can take on Gasol on One on ONE situation and torture him on the offensive end ?

Bosh can easily go against any PF in this league and score 20 on them without any help. This is why you want to pair him up with Lebron and go for it all.

I know this is a new thing in Raptor land to hate on Bosh and reduce this services and ...
    But the fact is that Majority of people in NBA do look at this guy as a Max guy and love to have him in his team.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't doubt that Bosh could play Gasol for LeBron on the Bulls. What I doubt is that he'd be willing to do it. He watched LA at home in the playoffs. He knows as well as anybody that it was indisputably Kobe's team, just as the Bulls would be LeBron's team.

If there's one thing that Bosh pretty clearly says he wants it's hero worship. He wants to be the go-to guy on the ESPN highlight reel. The thing he hasn't seemed to resolve yet is that being "THE guy" and winning the title are not concepts that necessarily go together.

Would he go? Maybe.
    I just don't think he's ready to be a team-first guy yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    I don't agree. Bosh will be the 2nd option or 3rd options in that team but there is no way you can find dozen guys in NBA who can do what he does.

Lets say both Lebron and Rose have an off night, then Bosh is able to simply attract a double team and score on the post.

Think about matching him against Gasol . How many guys can take on Gasol on One on ONE situation and torture him on the offensive end ?

Bosh can easily go against any PF in this league and score 20 on them without any help. This is why you want to pair him up with Lebron and go for it all.

I know this is a new thing in Raptor land to hate on Bosh and reduce this services and ...
    But the fact is that Majority of people in NBA do look at this guy as a Max guy and love to have him in his team.
    -Maybe not dozens since there's only 30 teams, but alot for less money.
    -CB4 will not draw a 2ble team as long as Rose and James are on the same court.
    -Bosh struggles offensively against athletic big men...Garnett, Nene, Amare...
    -With James and Rose on the court, you need a role guy to rebound and play D, which I think Noah is better at .

Thread Information